19

Next Day :

Servants were busy decorating the house and Abhi and Rhea were already out of the house as Purab suggested them to go out to spend some time together. Purab suggested them that : everything which had happened yesterday night you both should go for an outing to spend some time and to freshen up their mind.
Rhea was denying first but because of Abhi she has to agree with the plan.

Rhea already messaged her hired goons to execute the plan tomorrow.

In Car :
Rhea ( in mind ) - Tomorrow Monday when Prachi will go to college I will execute the plan. God , your Prachi os is coming to you soon.
She smirked.

Back to Kohli Mansion :
Aryan was going to take Prachi and other family members because according to the plan Prachi was going to get ready in the Kohli mansion itself.

Purab , happily - After so many years , happiness has knocked the door.
Pallavi , excitedly - Yes!!
Aryan - Now , should i leave?
Dida - Yes , Go!!

Few minutes later :

Hall was decorated with beautiful white and pink flowers. Guests started to arrive in the mansion.

Brides and Groom both were getting ready in their respective rooms. Both were nervous but happiness was still on their faces. Nervousness faded away from their faces remembering each other moments and their faces turned into a smiling face.

Bride's room :
Prachi - This is going so fast. I hope everything will be okay in our life.
Shahana , reassuringly - Don't worry Prachi. If you and Ranbir both are together then everything will be good and beautiful.

Prachi - You are right. But i am happy i am getting married to the person whom i love and who loves me equally.
Pragya who entered in the room - And you both trust each other equally that's what matters in any relationship. I know my daughter will handle everything. Now let's go , Your groom is waiting for you in mandap.

Pragya and Shahana helped Prachi to go downstairs.

In hall :

Groom was sitting in Mandap waiting for his bride. He was talking to his brother who was beside him.
Ranbir - I hope she is okay with this.
Aryan - Don't worry.... She must be happy.
Ranbir - Hmm!! I hope i will take good care of her and she will never feel unlucky to have me as her husband. I promise this to myself , I will make sure that Prachi would be the happiest girl in this entire world.

Aryan , smilingly - You are going to be the best husband.
Ranbir who smiled at him back - And Prachi is going to be the best wife in this world.
After saying this Ranbir's eyes went towards the stairs from where his Bride was coming downstairs. She was looking mesmerizing in that pink lehenga.

Prachi could feel his gaze on her but she kept looking down until she went to the mandap.
She sat down and looked at her groom.
Prachi , whispered in his ears - You can continue looking at me once we both get married.

Ranbir smiled and their attention turned towards the Priest who was saying to starting the rituals.
Everything was going so perfect without anyone's disturbance.

Today's day was very special for both. Finally, the day has arrived when they both are getting married to each other. This wedding day is just like a new life for them. Starting their new life with each other was a dream for both of them. And that dream is now turning into the reality.

Priest , ordered them - Now the groom and bride will stand up for the pheras.
They both stood up from their seats. And Priest started chanting the mantras and Pranbir started to take the pheras.