12

Ahana was shocked seeing that person.
Where are you lost? asked Alia.
Ahana ( In mind ) - She is still here. ( To her ) No where. Actually , I wanna know about what kind of decoration do you want?
Alia - Ask to Pallavi, she is birthday boy's mother.
Ahana - ohk!!

Alia - This girl is so weird....
She called Abhi , Purab and Vikram and left with them to the office ignoring her thoughts.
Ahana - Mam! I need some servants to help me. And don't worry about the preparations that will be beautiful just like you want. And other than that my subordinates will help them and they will give right guidance to them.

Dida - Oh how sweet of you beta. I will send the servants to you.
Pallavi - But firstly , tell me if you want something to eat?
Ahana - No No aunty , i am not hungry thank you.
Pallavi - Ohk! You can start tha preparations.

Arora house :

Pranbir reached their , Prachi's house.... Saritaji opened the door....
Saritaji happily - Ranbir.... Come come....
Pragya - Oh Prachi , where is Shahana.
Prachi - She and Aryan are in college, they have to work on a project together so she went from Kohli house.
Pragya - Ohk! Ranbir , Happy Birthday. Why are you standing there? Come and sit.

Ranbir - Thank You Aunty. And right now , i have to go to office we will meet tonight. And this time please you have to come.
Pragya - Sure i will come. But will you not invite your girlfriend?
Prachi who was standing between her mother and her boyfriend blushed softly.
Ranbir - Aunty , She has the full right to come to my house whenever she wants and you all are my family members so invitation is not needed.

Saritaji - Ohho! Pragya , you should plan their wedding. I want to see their child. How cute their child will be.
This made both the lovebirds to turn red. They never expected this from Sarita Dadi. Ranbir and Prachi , both looked away nervously not meeting their eyes with themselves or with anyone else while the rest two were having teasing smile on their faces. Prachi immediately left from there to her room while Ranbir excused himself that he is getting late so he also went from there after Prachi.

Pragya - They look so cute while blushing.
Saritaji gave her smile and both of them went back on their works.

College :

Three of them reached there. Rhea went towards her friend Dimpy and Shanaya. Aryan and Shahana were in parking area.
Aryan - This Rhea is a big lier.
Shahana - I know. We both are on a mission but look at her , she also lied.
Aryan - Yes , because she wanted to come with Ranbir here. Thankfully , Ranbir proposed Prachi in front of everyone. No everyone is clear that whom does Ranbir love.
Shahana - Hmm! Ohk let's go.
She moved a little but her leg slipped which cause her to fall down and she closed her eyes in fear but found that the ground never came instead two arms held her safely and prevented her from falling down. Her eyes met his and both were deep looking into each others eyes.

Aryan broke the eye contact and asked her calmly : Are you okay?
Shahana didn't said anything but signed him that she is okay. He helped her to stand straight. She immediately left from there , he followed her as well.

Rhea's side

Rhea - She snatched him from me. I want to take the revenge. I will make her situation worst that Ranbir will hate her. Let's wait for today's party. Prachi , you will see how dangerous i am.
Dimpy , supporting her so called best friend - Don't worry , Ranbir was , is and will be yours.
Shanaya supported both of them and tapped Rhea's shoulder that she will be the winner this time not Prachi.

Prachi's room :

Prachi who was working on her laptop got disturbed due to the sound of her phone which was showing a notification. She clicked on it to check. It was from her Ranbir.
"Hello"
She replied him 'Hii'.
But this time she didn't got any message but a phone call.