15

Ranbir looked at Prachi who has her eyes closed....
Ranbir to her - So madam. Can we go inside or you want to spend the entire night here sitting on this bench.
He said pointing towards the bench.

Prachi nodded and Ranbir held her through her wrist and they both went towards the hall.

In hall :

Rhea , to Alia - Buji it's an appropriate time we should go ahead with our plan.
Alia - Hmm! Right!

Alia went towards Pallavi and said something to her to which she agreed.
Pallavi , to everyone - Because today's day is really very special for me and their are many old good memories which i wants to share with you guys. I and Alia have collected many old videos of my dearest son Ranbir to memorize the old days.
To Alia - Please get the everything ready.
Alia - It's all already.

Aryan came to his mom and took a pendrive from her hand and inserted it into his laptop.
Ranbir and Prachi entered inside the house and saw a video which was played by Aryan.

Ranbir , confusingly - What is this?
Prachi , who was confusef herself - I don't know.
But their confusion got clear once the video moved ahead.
A small smile was formed on everyone's lips as they were witnessing a cute child's pictures and videos.

Prachi , smilingly - Wow! This child is so cute. Who is this? 
Ranbir , lovingly looked at her - You found him cute?
Prachi , still looking at the video - Ofcourse! Look at his face. How innocent and cute he is.
Ranbir - Well , this boy is thousands of time cuter now.
Prachi - Oh really! I wanna meet him.
Ranbir - You have already met him.
Prachi , confusingly looked at him
Ranbir - Whom you are talking with.... Your handsome cum cute boyfriend Mr. Ranbir Kohli.

Prachi , shockingly - This is your pictures.
Ranbir nodded.
Prachi - I have to say , You were so cute like you are now.
Ranbir , teasingly - I know and this cutie is all yours. Only you have the right to see this cute boy in all manners. Would you like to see?
Prachi's eyes grew wider after listening him.

Soon , their attention went towards the video which shocked every single person there. While the two, Rhea and Alia smirked looking at everyone's changed expression.

In the video :
Maya - But why? Why do you want me to do this?
Prachi - Because i want Ranbir. If he will fall in love with me then i will get everything i want. Money , fame everything.
Maya - And what will i get?
Prachi - I will give you a big amount of money but firstly you have to trap Ranbir in fake mollestion case.
Maya - Okk! I will do.

And the video ended there.

Each and everyone was shocked. Only Silence.
Rhea went towards Prachi while clapping.
Rhea - What a game? Well played. But remember , evil can't win over anyone. And here is the proof.
She said pointing towards the video.
Rhea , to Ranbir - I told you. She is behind your money , only i love you. My love for you is real. But you were so mad for this disgusting girl.
Prachi looked at Ranbir with her teary eyes.

Rhea , calmly - But it's okay Ranbir. I hope , now you will left this girl. Don't worry i still love you. We will marry each other. Don't worry. I know you realised your mistake , I want you not your sorry. I love you.
She hugged him but he pushed her.

Rhea - I know you are angry but don't worry baby. I know when you will hug me you will forgot everything. Afterall , our love for each other is very strong.
She moved herself to hug him again but he didn't let her to do so which made Rhea angry.

Rhea , angrily - What is your problem Ranbir? At least now , please understand that i love you and only i can give you all the love not this Prachi.
Ranbir didn't paid any attention to her and ignored her completely. He looked towards Prachi who was crying silently.

Ranbir , softly - I know my Prachi can't do this to anyone. I believe you. Don't cry.
He said while wipping her tears.

Rhea , pretending to be sad - Seriously! You still believe her? Here i am working hard to make you realise that i love you and you are behind this Disgusting girl.
Ranbir , angrily - Shut Up! Not a single word against her.
Alia while supporting Rhea - Rhea made so much efforts to find that who is behind Maya's case and you are shouting on her. Pallavi , look at your son.

Pallavi - I will not say anything. And Prachi , you are also not going to say anything.
Rhea smirked.
Rhea - Thank God! Atleast there is someone who believes in me. Thanks Aunty!
Pallavi , confusingly - When did i say that I believe you. I don't want Prachi to explain herself because we need no explanation from her. We know that she can't do this.

Rhea was shocked.
Abhi - I don't what magic has Prachi done on you. If you can't believe this video and then you all are fool.
Purab - Shut Up Abhi. Who knows this video is real? Maybe , someone wants to trap Prachi in all this.

Abhi - Oh! So what do you want to say? Rhea is lying to us. ( To Prachi ) - Because of you my daughter is not getting her love.
This time two persons were shocked. After knowing that Rhea is Abhi's daughter.

Abhi while shouting on her - I wish you would never have come in our life. Because of you , my best friend is against me , because of you Kohlis are against us.
Rhea , sadly - Leave her Dad. She is pretending to be sad but inside she is feeling very happy. But Remember Prachi , I will not let you to get close to my Ranbir.
She moved her hand to slap Prachi but someone caught her hand. That girl was Ahana and someone slapped her that person was Pragya.

Ahana - Don't dare to raise your hand.
Pragya , angrily - now shut your trap. I will not listen anything against my daughter.

Abhi looked at her shockingly. Reality striked his mind that the girl in front of her is her daughter. A daughter who left with Pragya 20 years ago. A small tear escaped from his one eye.
Here Ahana was in same situation looking at Pragya.

Pragya , To Abhi - And you Mr. Mehra , you are disgusting not my Daughter. How dare you to speak those words to my Daughter. If you can't speak something good then don't try to speak something bad about her.
You and your daughter, both are disgusting.

Abhi - Pra....
Pragya - No!! Don't speak anything....

Aryan - And Abhi uncle. For your kind information , this is the video of Lohri party and this is a fake video.
Alia - How can you say this?
Aryan - I can proof this. You remember we watched a video in police station , which is very similar to this video.

Rhea - Yes Because this video is exactly the video which we saw there. But I have taken this footage from another angle. Due to which we all can see the face of Prachi.
Aryan - Oh!! Really? But in the previous video there were two ladies standing in front of Maya and here only Prachi is standing. Isn't it strange?

Rhea was nervously standing there with Alia.
Shahana - And secondly , you can't get the cctv footage because it is with me and Aryan. Aryan transferred all the cctv footage to his laptop which is in my house and we have successfully deleted the footage from here. So that no one can get it.

Aryan - Exactly!!

______

Hope you will like it.
Sorry for the mistakes.

Next part will be out soon.
Take Care!
Bbye!