13

Ranbir went towards her.
Ranbir - Hello! Sorry for disturbing you both. ( To Ahana ) Can i take her with myself?
Ahana - Ofcourse yes!
Ranbir - Thanks!
He held Prachi's hand and took her with himself to her room.
Ahana , to herself - This is called a perfect match.

People were gathered in the hall chit chatting with each other. Rhea came down , and looked around to find Ranbir but her eyes failed to find him. She was continuously searching for him and moving here and there.
Rhea - Where is he?
Dimpy came to her - What happened?
Rhea - Did you see Ranbir?
Dimpy - i saw him when he came downstairs but i don't know where is he now?
Rhea , smilingly - Ok leave! I will find him by myself. I have wore this dress especially for him.

Ranbir's room :
Pranbir reached there.
Prachi - What we are doing here?
Ranbir , smiled at her - I wanted to see you peacefully without anyone's disturbance , So i thought to bring you here.
She smiled lightly at his statement and was about to leave but Ranbir held her wrist inorder to stop her.

Ranbir - I wanted to tell you something. Please wait.
Prachi turned towards him and looked at him questioningly.
Ranbir - You are looking so beautiful in this dress. But i hope you are comfortable, as you don't wear short dresses and still i brought this for you.
Prachi , smilingly - Thanks for the gift. And i am not uncomfortable in this dress. And from now this is my favourite dress.

He looked at her lovingly and kissed her forehead. And cupped her face.
Ranbir - You know what Prachi , I always dreamt for this moment with you but today i am living this moment. I always wanted to tell you that I love you.
Prachi was just looking at him emotionally.
Ranbir - I want us to tell our love story to our grand childs. I want to stay with you till our last breath. Fir chahe tumhare saare daant jhad jaye budhi hone ke baad still I will always love you.

Prachi laughed softly at him. Ranbir knelt down.
Ranbir - Will you be the Chikchiki of this baklu? Will you be the grandmother of my grandchildrens ? Will you be my budhi ( old woman ) ? Will you marry me?
Prachi signed him to hug her and without wasting the time , Ranbir stood up and hugged her tightly. His hands were on her waist and her hands were around his neck.
Prachi , whispered in his ears - Yes Yes Yes!
She answered him back to his proposal. Ranbir pinned her to the wall and she found herself caged between the wall and Ranbir but they didn't broke the hug.

Ranbir looked at her and then his gaze moved towards her lips. She followed his eyes. He then again looked at her asking for the permission. She just closed her eyes inorder to granting the permission. He stepped towards her after breaking the hug but their hands remained in the same position. He slowly closed his eyes and started to kiss her as softly and slowly as he could. Prachi pulled his hairs to encourage him more. The kiss was slow but the feeling was so beautiful for them.

After breaking the kiss , Ranbir's lips went towards her neck. He started to kiss her neck , slowly as before. Prachi's eyes were close in all this while. Ranbir stopped kissing her and connected their foreheads. Ranbir entangled their hands with each other to regulate their breathing. Once again , he moved to kiss her but this time on her forehead.
Ranbir , teasingly - You are so good at kissing.
She playfully hit him. And hugged him tightly because she could feel her cheeks turning dark red due to the shyness. He hugged her back.

Ranbir - you look very cute while blushing.
Prachi , while looking at him - I have something for you. I hope you will like it.
Ranbir - What?
Prachi - Wait!
She went outside the room and came in with a gift box.