9

Ranbir dropped her at Arora house and then he left from there.

Shahana - Ohho! It's 8.
Prachi - So?
Shahana - So what? Tomorrow is Ranbir's birthday. I have to look good.
Prachi - It's his birthday. Then why are you doing efforts to look good?
Shahana - Because i am going to propose him.

Prachi shockingly - What the hell? You are not going to propose him. And you can't do that.
Shahana - Why? He loves you but you don't love him. So i can take this as an opportunity. I can propose him.

Prachi who was jealous + angry said - Who said that I don't love him. I love him very much. He loves me and i love him. I don't want any third party between us.
She immediately bite her tongue as she realised what she just said.

Shahana - Then tell him na.
Pragya who listened everything by standing at the door - I am very happy that my daughter realised her feelings. Now tell him.
Prachi - I am nervous Maa.
Pragya - I can understand. But you love him right?
She nodded.
Pragya - Then tell him.
Prachi - Ohk! And she smiled at her while Pragya kissed her forehead.

After sometime :

Aryan and Ranbir were having their dinner with other family members.
Aryan - ( To Ranbir ) so what is your plan for your bday?
Ranbir - I haven't planned anything yet.
Aryan - Hmm! Okk so , we will go for a long drive at 11 and we will play video game in your flat and will go to the club for sometime. And then we will come back at 12.
Ranbir - What's new in it? We always do the same thing.

Aryan - Hnn, I know and i love doing this with you especially on your birthday.
Ranbir smiled and again started to concentrate on his food.
Ranbir while eating the food ( To Himself ) - My birthday will get more beautiful and memorable if she will wish me first.

While eating the food , Aryan checked his phone and replied someone.
Aryan ( on messaging ) - Done. I will inform Kohlis about this plan. And you guys do carry on with your plan and call me if you need some help.
Ranbir - What the hell are you doing? Is this the time to scroll the phone? Have the dinner first then use your phone. Put it aside.
Aryan - Sorry!

______

At 11 o clock

Aryan was driving the car while Ranbir was looking outside the window. His eyes were continuously looking at the sky and his mind was giving a beautiful flashback memories of him and Prachi. Undoubtedly , after falling for Prachi, her thoughts never gets fade from his mind.
They reached to their destination. Aryan parked the car in the parking area and both the boys stepped inside the club.

On the other side , Prachi reached to the Kohli House where Pallavi and Dida started to tease her. But also they were happy that finally their son got his true love....
Prachi told them about her plan.
Vikram - Stop teasing my Daughter....
Purab - Yes he is right. And start doing the preparation we have only 45 minutes.
Pallavi smilingly - We have already organised his birthday party but if you want this then i have no problem with it.
Prachi thanked to her.

They all started doing the preparations. On the other side , Boys were enjoying in the club.
Aryan - Do you want a drink?
Ranbir - No bro.
Aryan - Soft drink?
Ranbir - Hmm okk.... Give me.
Aryan while drinking - You are becoming a gentleman.
Ranbir looked at him with a confused face.
Aryan - Yes , After falling in love with your Prachi you stopped drinking alcohol.
Ranbir smiled at him - I am trying to become a good boy.

After partying in club , both the boys left to Ranbir's flat and there they played a video game.
Ranbir - I think we should go.
Aryan looked at his watch - Ohk! Let's go.

Rhea's room :
Rhea - Dad , Buji. After 5 minutes , Ranbir's birthday will start and I want to wish him first.
Abhi - Sure Princess.
Alia - Okk let's go.
They left.

Ranbir's side
After sometimes , they both reached to their house.
Aryan - I am coming , you go.
Ranbir nodded and went inside the house.
Ranbir came inside and reached to hall.
Ranbir - Strange! Every year on my birthday , my family members welcomes me at this place and wishes me but today there is no one here. Seems like they forgot about my birthday this year.

Then his eyes landed on someone. By looking at that person, he came to the conclusion that she is a girl but he didn't recognised who is she.
Ranbir - Excuse me! Who are you?
She didn't say anything. A limelight fell on the wall where Happy Birthday was written.

Ranbir smiled looking at the wall and then again he looked at the girl who was moving towards him

Ranbir smiled looking at the wall and then again he looked at the girl who was moving towards him. As there was dark all around, Ranbir didn't saw her face but his heartbeat was raising faster than before as if he know who is she.
That girl was having a flower and a card in her hand. She kneels down and handovered him the card. He took the card from her hand and opened it. He found a letter inside it, a small light fell on the letter so that he can read it.

" Ranbir , when i met you for the first I thought you are a bad boy , a flirt but you proved me wrong. I never thought that one day i will say this to you , that one day you will say I love you to me , that one day i will fall in love with you , that one day this day will also come. We were strangers then we turned into enemies then friends and then best friends but now I want to go up one more stair with you. Will you be my boyfriend , Mr. Baklu Kohli "

He finished reading this when a tear escaped from his one eye. Someone from behind turned on the dim lights to make the surrounding more romantic. Due to the light , his brown eyes meet her black eyes.
She forwarded a red rose towards him and said - I love you Ranbir.
A bright smile crepted on his face and he took the rose from her hands and said - I love you too Prachi. But I don't want to become your Boyfriend.

Everyone who was watching them from upstairs grew confused including her.

______

I don't know how to write such kind of scenes 😝😅. Sorry!!

Sorry for the mistakes....
Take Care!
Bbye!!

Next part will be out soon.