7

Pragya looked at her and said - Last but not the least , i just want to say that Ranbir will never disrespect you and your decisions. And i can guarantee you he will never leave your side.
Prachi smiled at her.

It was too late so Pragya asked Prachi to sleep in her room only. They talked for some more minutes and then they both decided to sleep.

Next Morning

Prachi was sleeping in her room , then someone entered their through window. As when she felt the presence of someone in her room , she quickly opened her eyes.
Prachi - Who is there?
But with no time that person was beside her laying on the bed. As the room was dark , nothing was visible to both of them except each other.

Prachi - What are you doing here?
Ranbir - I came here to meet you....
Prachi - you are such a fool , you should not have came here at this time. What will happen , if someone came to know that you are with me?
Ranbir - Nothing , everyone in your family wants me to stay with you.
Prachi looked at Ranbir who was laid beside her. She was about to say something but got shocked by his action. He came on top of her. Prachi's eyes grew bigger.

Prachi slowly - What are you doing?
Ranbir - Just admiring my love. How can someone be so beautiful?
Then he touched her cheeks softly and she closed her eyes feeling his touch.

jogiya jog laga ke
Makhra rog laga ke
Ishq ki dhooni roz jalaaye
Uthta dhuaan to kaise chhupaaye

He leaned towards her while her heart beat was increasing faster and faster.

Man mast magan, mann mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye
Chaahe bhi to bhool na paaye
Man mast magan, man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye
Mann mast magan, man mast magan
Tera naam.. dohraaye
Bas tera naam dohraaye

And their lips were inches apart from each other. Don't know who was leaning forward but the gap between them was decreasing.

Oadh ke dhaani reet ki chaadar
Aaya tere shehar mein Ranjha tera
Duniya zamana, jhoota fasana
Jeene marne ka waada sancha mera
Ho.. sheeshmehal na mujhko suhaaye
Tujh sang sookhi roti bhaaye
[Man mast magan, mann mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye] x 2

They connected their lips to each other. The kiss was slow and soft. Prachi was feeling butterflies in her stomach and same was going with Ranbir. Prachi's hand moved towards his hairs and she pulled him more closer to herself , encouraging him more. While Ranbir's one hand was on her waist and the other one moved towards the blanket and quickly her pulled the blanket and covered both of them with it.

Then suddenly , the phone ringed. Prachi quickly waked up and moved her hand towards her phone to off the alram . It's when she realised that it was her dream. She blushed slightly and facepalmed herself.

Then Shahana came there to wake her up. But she was confused seeing Prachi blushing. But soon her confusion washed away.
Shahana asked - When did Ranbir came?
Prachi who was still in her thoughts - just few minutes ago.
Shahana happily - oh! How cute. What did he say? 
Prachi still in her thoughts - nothing but he gave me a kiss....
Shahana shouted happily - what? How romantic!
Prachi's chain of thought was broken and she realised that what she said ti Shahana.

Prachi - No No , Nothing , you are thinking very much wrong.
Shahana - but i am not thinking anything , you are the one who told me about Ranbir , You and kiss.... Ohho! Not bad....
Prachi - Listen , it was just a dream. Leave it.
Shahana dramatically - Aaye haaye , Now in your dreams also , Ranbir is not leaving you.
Prachi trying to hide her smile - You are so talkative. I am going to get ready bye.
Saying this she left.