💖Chandelier Fall Out💖

Third POV

"Oh no..."

"Oh no, it's the headmage!" Ace exclaimed.

"Please, no more lashings of love!" Grim said ready for the pain.

"As if the likes of you could ever escape from me! What a thought!" Crowley said while looking down at all three.

"Did I not make myself clear, "absolutely no more incidents"? Especially from you three? And you almost burned one of my statues?! It's almost as though you want to be expelled!"

"No sir, please forgive me!" Ace said.

Crowley frowned as he then turned to face Y/N, "And you Y/N. You said you could keep Grim under control!" he facepalms after.

"This won't do at all..." Crowley said as he then face Ace. "You, state your name and grade!"

"Ace Trappola, a Freshman in Heartslabyul."

"Listen well Trappola

"Listen well Trappola. You three as well Grim, Yuu and Y/N.As punishment for today's fiasco, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows!"

"Huh?!" Grim said as he then turned to Ace glaring. "That's what you get for makin' fun of me!
This is all your fault!"

"What!? I have to do it too?!" Ace exclaimed

"YES, you do and no exceptions, you all will meet in the cafeteria after class. Understood?"

"Yes, Headmage," You, Ace, and Yuu said.

"Are you kidding me!!? And we still have the library to clean!!? Unbelievable!!?" Grim angrily said.

'Time Skip brought to you by "SHANNAROOOOOO!!!"

Your POV

We were able to clean most of the library just before lunch, well mostly me and my shadow clones using wind jutsu, and Hukaru and Hajime's wind tornado technique (A/N: Y/N's leopard summon, Hageshi, was the only one I found in Nonpareil, Hageshi was the bigger leopard summon, so I made up smaller summonings, that would make Hukaru and Hajime bigger than a cub of a leopard but smaller than the full-grown leopard).

Well, it's lunch break now and I was mopping the floors with Hukaru while Hajime goes and gets more mops, while Grim and Yuu can get themselves cleaned up.

Now for the fun part about new dry-mopped floors is... SOCK SKATING, me and Hukaru were just sock skating through the clean library. (A/N: who else still tries to skate with their socks on a slippery floor?)

We just kept skating until the floor wasn't slippery anymore, just as I was finishing putting on my shoes I heard soft steps hitting the floor while whimpering, I saw it was Hajime, he climbed up my body until he reached my shoulders and hid inside my hair, shaking and whimpering.

"Hajime, what's wrong why are so shaky," I ask him, Hajime removed his head from my hair and pointed his head to the doorway he came in, that's when I heard footsteps.