🦁The Overbolt At The Tournament🦁

(A/N: WARNING!!! You might be bored af once you read this chapter!)

Third POV

"Ahem Ahem. Welcome! One and all! To the Night Raven Collage interdorm Magift tournament!" A voice over the PA system spoke. "Thank you for your patience. The players will be entering the stadium
momentarily!"

"Wohoo!!" The audience cheered.

"First up will be last year's champion. But can
lightning really strike thrice? Please, give it up for the
Reigning Light, Diasomnia!" The voice said making the audience cheer once again.

Unbeknownst to everyone, from the sidelines, Ruggie stood there smirking, ready to cause chaos.

"Ooh, what a crowd! That should be large enough for this." Ruggie excitedly said as he looked off into the audience crowded with many people.

"First, to drink Azul's potion." He said as he then opened the bottle now drinking the potion only for his eyes to suddenly widen. "Ugh! Gross!" He said as he stared at the bottle in disgust. "What is this?! It's awful! It's like stew someone aged in gym sock. Ugh!" Ruggie's groaned before shaking his head at the thought.

"Ok ok! Get it together Ruggie! Time to fire off my signature spell! Let's send the audience running off like a stampede of wildebeests! Alright, folks!"

"[Laugh With Me!]"

"Huh? What's that sound?" Someone from the audience said.

"What's going on over there? There's a whole bunch of people charging at the players!" Someone in the crowd pointed out.

"H-hey!! My body, I can't control-" Someone yelled out clearly panicked as they ran forward.

"Ah! Move out of the way! Out of the way!"

"Eeeeek! Don't push me!" A woman exclaimed.

"Run! Before you get crushed!" Someone yelled.

"Aaaaaahhh!"

"W-what's happening?! The spectators are converging in some sort of reckless stampede! Everyone please, calm down! I beg of you!" The voice over the PA system said.

The Diasomnia players freaked out at the stampede run towards them.

"Let's see what you do now! Surely you wouldn't use magic against civilians? You're the Prince of the Fae, Malleus. Even if you wanted to, you wouldn't dare! So get squashed instead! Shishishi!" Ruggie smirked and left before anyone else saw him.

"The rush of the stampeding spectators is headed straight for the Diasomnia players! Everyone, run away! Please, run away!" The voice over the PA system said.

"Aaaaaahhh!"

"If they keep coming, we're gonna get crushed!
Everyone, protect Malleus!" A silver haired dude said.

"This way dorm leader!" A light green haired dude said but soon enough his eyes widen when he saw the crowd.

"Aaaaaah! Malleus, no!"

Not too far away, Ruggie smirked as he watch the scene unfold before him. "It worked! Exactly as we planned it!"

🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

Yuu looked out the window and smirked when the plan succeeded, looked behind him, "It worked!"

The REAL Diasomnia players cheered.