🦁"Friendly" Little Game🦁

Third POV

The guys ran and ran until they were in the Main Street.

Painting Ace spoke up, "WHY THE HELL DID WE LEAVE HER THERE ALONE!? AND WITH THOSE TWINS ASWELL!" Ace yelled.

Yuu spoke up, "Y/N can take care of herself just fine, remember? It was her that kicked Riddles ass when he overbolted."

"Yuu-chan is right, Y/N-chan is a tough and strong girl." Carter defends Yuu.

"But still..." Ace trailed off.

"You shouldn't underestimate her you know." A voice said out of nowhere.

"AHHHHH!" They screamed, Deuce and Ace and jumping into Carter's arms and Grim jumped onto Yuu's shoulder.

They started looking around for the source of the voice, all they saw was one your full-grown leopard summonings, Haruo.

"I-Is that one of Y/N's leopards." Deuce stuttered, while Carter was struggling to carry the A-Deuce duo, legs and arms shaking.

"I'm not an it, I'm a he." Haruo deadpanned.

"HE TALKS!!!" They screamed, Carter fell backwards from the weight of Ace and Deuce, "OOF!" he grunted a cloud of dust surrounding them.

Yuu and Grim snickered a bit, Riddle shaking his head.

"Why are you guys surprised? That cat can talk too."

"Oi! I'm not a cat! I'm the-" Grim got cut off.

"The Great Grim, yes yes, we've heard it a thousand times already."

Grim crossed his arms? or legs?, "But still, those twins were scary! What's their deal?"

"Don't ask me. They've been that way since last year and I just can't stand them." Riddle said, letting out an annoyed sigh.

Carter looks at the time on his phone. 5pm

"The sun's gonna start going down soon so let's get to our last "Cater Check" for today." Cater opened his notes. "Jack Howl from Savanaclaw dorm. First year. He's super good at anything physical activity, and I heard a rumour that he got a flood of invitations from every sports club."

"It's late, so he might be at his dorm now." Yuu suggested.

"Aah, it's already 5:00. Rule No. 346: "One Must Not Play Croquet In The Garden After 5PM". I'm going back to the dorm. There are those who break the rules if I take my eyes off of them."

They nodded and warned him to be careful whenever he's alone.

🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

With you

The tweels were still chasing you, they were faster than you thought and had alot of stamina.

You looked behind for second, seeing them catch up to you slowly, you sensed something in front of your path, but before you can stop, you bumped into a chest, before you could fall, arms wrapped around your waist to held you steady.

You looked up to see a dude that looked almost like Azul but his hair was styled to the left, you looked behind him to find another pair of twins, still tall as hell, but these dudes had black hair, the too half gelled back, shaved sides, the bottom half in a low ponytail, red eyes, and like the tweels there were two differences between them, one had two strands of his hair down across his forehead and had a neat uniform, while the other had his gelled up and had his blazer around his waist, you looked beside Azul-like dude to see a short dark skinned dude, who is about the same height as Riddle, gelled back grey hair with lighter highlights, and orange? eyes.