✂️Savanaclaw Shenanigans💤

Sleepover at Savanaclaw

Third POV

Since the tournament was over, everyone got to have a two-week break.

And since then, you and Jack had a pretty good friendship, well in your eyes at least😉.

Jack wanted to get closer to you, but the poor boy never knew how to ask a girl out.

So he thought of a sleepover, and now the only thing left is to ask you.

Jack POV

Deep breaths Jack.

You can do this, just ask her.

I thought trying to calm my speeding heart while walking to the library, where Y/N is supposed to be studying.

I see the doors to the library and take a few deep breaths before entering.

And there she was, looking as beautiful as ever, sitting on an armchair reading a book with headphones on her ears.

I gulped and walked over to her, she saw me approaching and took her headphones off.

"Hi, Jack! What brings you here?" She asked me with a smile on her face.

I took ANOTHER deep breath, and looked down to hide the blush on my cheeks, "H-Hi to you too Y/N, well I-I came here to ask you if you wanted to have a sleepover with me for the night!?" I stuttered a little.

"I-I mean, i-it's okay if you don't want to-" I got cut off by giggling.

I looked up to see she was holding a hand to her mouth to muffle her giggle.

I blushed even more, thinking she was laughing at me.

She stopped giggling and smiled at me, "I would love to Jack, I don't have anything to do other than study, maybe it will be good to rest for a while, especially when it's with a friend."

My heart burst with happiness and I nearly hugged her, but refrained, "So...I meet you at the hall of mirrors?" I asked hesitantly.

She nodded and gave me her number so I could text her when needed.

When I left the library, I ran to my dorm to get ready for our sleepover.

Third POV

Jack wanted to keep the sleepover a secret from his dorm, especially from Prefect Leona and Ruggie,

So he did his best to stay low without any suspicion.

But that plan flopped when Leona caught your sent on Jack when he came back to the dorm at curfew, and when he tried to get the snacks and drinks from the kitchen, when he was about to leave with the snacks, Ruggie walked in on him carrying a bag filled with something, Ruggie thought it was sus so he followed him, only to find his room all decorated with stuff you find in a sleepover, he had snacks, video games, movies.

Heck, he had a damn fort set up.