🦩Heartslabyul Shenanigans📱

A/N: So these are just a bunch of scenarios I had in my mind after the overbolt, these scenarios will be after ever overbolt, the emojis in on the title of the chapter are clues to a few scenarios, so enjoy these Heartslabyul shenanigans

Also I just found out what the ghosts names were so.... Yeah

TW: You will be bored reading most of this

Phone Date with Cater

Your POV

Today was the weekend, so Cater decided it was the perfect time to go phone shopping since I didn't have one, and I might need it in the future while staying here.

I got dressed and went downstairs to prepare some lunch bentos for Yuu, Grim, the braincell duo, Cater, Trey and Riddle.

Why you ask? Because I'm bored and I have no idea on what the fuck to do today other than going out with Cater.

The ghosts were helping me clean the place a little and for the rest of the day since I won't be supervising Grim.

The two were in the living room bickering about canned tuna or something.

Just as I finished the last bento box, the doorbell rang, I ran to get it and saw Cater in casual clothes like me.

(The outfits above👆🏼)

He beamed at me, "Hiya Y/N-chan! Ready to go?"

"Yep! I just need to grab my "bag"." I ran upstairs to grab my kunai and shuriken thigh bag and tie around my pants.

I ran downstairs to see Cater with Yuu and Grim chatting, "I'm ready Cater."

He sprung up from the sofa and shouted, "Alright let's get this date started!" He took my hand and ran out the door.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Third POV

What at you and Cater didn't know is that Yuu, Grim, the braincell duo, Trey and Riddle decided to spy on the two of you.

They were in the bushes, and watched you laugh at Cater's joke while eating some sausage octopi.

"Hmph! He's stealing her!" Grim says jealous that someone was stealing your attention.

"Shhh they might spot us!" Trey whisper-shouted at Grim.

They followed you and Cater to Sam's shop.

(Inside)

"Greetings to you my stray little imps, how do you fare today?" Said said as he waved at the two before glancing at you. "And a familiar face I see. Hello again to you Ms. Y/N and company." Sam said as he offered a smile.

"It's nice to see you again Sam.." You greeted as Cater nodded in agreement.

"Hey Sam, you got any new phones in, preferably like mine. Our new prefect is at a bit of a loss with them so we're here to get one for her."

"Cater senpai said he would help me with such strange devices you have here, so we're on what he called a phone date..."

Sam stopped what he was doing and turned around to you, "Date?" His eyebrow twitching and eye's glaring into Cater's soul, Cater shivered.

Sam suddenly gave them a closed eyed smile, "Well you've come to the right place. I have all and everything you may need." Sam said as he gestured around his shop. "If it's a cell phone you need, then allow me a bit to go and fetch one for you." Then he left.

You suddenly felt familiar magic signatures near you and used the vibrations to pinpoint their locations.

(A/N: Like how Toph Beifong used the vibrations of the earth to see her surroundings except you can do it anywhere)