🦁Coincidence? I think not!🦁

Third POV

"Is this for real!?"

"Are we really gonna play in Magift tournament!?"

You had told them a while ago about, become an official dorm, and Crowley allowing you enter the tournament IF you complete a big task.

You nodded, "Yes, as long as we complete this big task, we can enter the tournament."

"But... why?" Yuu asked again. "Why so sudden?"

"Because Crowley wanted to repay us, and since he's so "gracious", he thinks that it's better for us to make Ramshackle into an official dorm."

Yuu leaned back on the couch and crossed his arms, "I don't know how I fell about this, but if you think it's the best for us, then I trust you
Y/N."

"Myhaha! Finally some good news!" Grim happily says.

"So that's why you went to the meeting."

"Yep, to officially announce there is now a new dorm in NRC, the Ramshackle dorm, and of course a new statue is added in the Main Street, Kaguya Ōtsuysuki," you pause, "with a certain cat on her shoulder." You say looking at Grim.

(A/N: Imagine Grim on Kaguya's shoulder when their statues)

Yuu raised an eyebrow, "Who's Kaguya?"

You tensed up a little, "I don't really want to talk about her..." Yuu wanted to know who she was but stopped himself knowing you were uncomfortable talking about her.

Suddenly the front door burst open, "Hello everyone! Oh? Are you having a little discussion amongst yourselves?" They turned to see Crowley coming through the lounge's door.

"Hi Crowley." You greeted him

"MissY/N! Good to see you again." Crowley gave his signature smile.

"Geh. It's that guy again." Grim muttered.

"Crowma- I mean, Crowley! What are you doing here?" Yuu asked

"I have come here because I have a task for you to complete." Crowley said

"What's this task about? We aren't handymen anymore, y'know." Grim grumbled.

"Then I will get straight to the point." He said.

"Recently, there have been a number of students injured in suspicious accidents."

"Okay, and? What do we do?" Yuu raised an eyebrow.

"I'd like you to investigate them." Crowley said.

"So your saying, you don't think the reason why many students were injured, were not from accidents, but something or someone is causing them?" You say, Crowley nods.

"If you can revealthe truth on these accidents,  then I shall prepare a way for your dorm to participate as competitors for the tournament."

"Fgnnaaaa!?"

Let's just say that Crowley manged convinced Grim and Yuu.

🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

The next day, you three went to the infirmary, to interogate the injured students.

"You guys are the ones from Ramshackle Dorm that were at the Unbirthday Party."

They turned their gazes is to you, you gave them a small smile of sympathy, they blushed heavily, making Yuu glare at them.

"Oooh, look at how famous we are!" Grim said as he tugged on Yuu's sleeve;

"We'd like to hear about how you got injured." Yuu told them.