🌹Unbirthday Party🌹

Third POV

Once the braincell duo left with you to the dorm, Carter and Trey headed towards the lounge area.

In the Heartslabyul lounge area, another member of their dorm approached the two.

"Trey, Cater, I'm so relieved you're finally back!" The random student sighed in relief.

"What's the matter?" Trey asked, concerned of what had happened while they were away.

"There were 10 dorm-mates in violation of rule #256: "just after 8 pm, one must drink lemonade with honey".
They got their heads offed by Riddle..." Trey and Carter both stayed silent, knowing well Riddle's actions had gone too far.
"I can't live with this anymore! I'm rendered immobile by rules I don't understand... I want to transfer to a different dorm... like Prefect Y/N at least." He confessed.

"...Everything's going to be fine. I'll go talk to Prefect. You should go back to your rooms." Trey told him, and he bowed and said goodnight before heading off to his room.

"...Ugh. I suppose I should go get some tea ready to calm him down." Cater sighed.

"I'm sorry, Cater." Trey apologized to him.

"Oh yeah, make sure to pick herbal tea instead of black tea. I'm pretty sure rule number 153 mentions something about evening tea..." Trey told Cater as he nodded.

Your POV

Today was the Unbirthday Party so I decided to make some Strawberry Mochi to repay Trey and Carter.

A/N: Who else loves watching Ms. Shi make these delicious foods?

Once I finished, I put them in a decorated box and hid them.

Since we're going to eat at the party, I decided to make some tamagoyaki.

A/N: By Ms. Shi of course😌

I put the tamagoyaki on a tray and brought it to the living room, where I heard 3 pairs of footsteps coming downstairs.

I looked up to see Yuu coming down with the braincell duo and Grim.

As soon as Grim saw me he jumped off Yuu's shoulder and jumped onto my shoulder.

"Good morning Y/N!" Grim said smiling.

"Morning Prefect!" Ace and Deuce greeted.

"Morning Y/N-san." Yuu also greeted.

"Good Morning to all of you too, now let's eat a little breakfast before going out." They nodded and just then all their stomach's growled, and they laughed.

'Having a beautiful girl make you a delicious breakfast is a perfect way to start the day'

'Time skip after mini breakfast'

Third POV

"Good morning freshies! Man! Did this place glow up or what?" Carter suddenly bursts in while admiring the new and improved dorm.
"No wonder you two weren't arguing about staying here! I'm jelly~" He pouted.