👶 Savanaclaw Shenanigans🎮

Helping Leona Babysit

Third POV

Today was a special day, you finished all your homework, Yuu and Grim out in the library for final exams and tests, the ghosts are away for a 'ghostly' outing, and Crowley hasn't been bothering you with tasks, time for yourself to relax.

You were just lounging in the living room while eating some cookies.

When you heard a knock on the main door.

You put the cookies down and wipe off the crumbs while walking toward the main door.

You opened it, only for a small body to slam into your legs, hugging them.

"Y/N OBA-SAN!!! I MISSED YOU!!"

You looked down to see the bright smile on Cheka's face.

You smile back, scooping him up in your arms, and pecking his cheeks.

"Hello to you as well Cheka, but can you use your inside voice please." He nodded eagerly.

You moved your gaze towards Leona, who looked like he was about to drop dead right then and there.

He looked at you pleadingly, you knew what he wanted.

You sigh, "Don't worry, I'll help you watch over him."

You turn around and walk inside with Cheka, and Leona following.

As soon as the three of you reach the lounge, Leona flopped onto the couch, hearing snores a few seconds later.

You deadpanned and sighed.

You heard a grumbling sound, you looked down to see Cheka holding his stomach.

The cub was hungry.

Knowing that you rushed towards the kitchen.

Putting Cheka in a chair near the table, gave him a notebook and some colored pencils, you put on your apron and got to work.

(A/N: Why did I decide to add this on an empty stomach? IDK, but now I'm dying of hunger)

While you were cooking, Leona woke up due to the smell of delicious food.

He walked into the kitchen, Cheka was drawing in the notebook you gave him, while you were cooking.

To him though, it looked like he was coming home from work, you were his wife cooking dinner for him, while Cheka was his child and was drawing something to impress the both of you, it was like his own little family.

You turned around and smiled at him, "Hi Honey, welcome home! Would you like some ramen?"

Leona just stared at you, suddenly he was hit on the side of his head, "OUCH!!"

He fell to the floor holding his head, "WHAT THE HELL!!! YOU HERBIVORE!!! STOP TRYING TO KILL ME!!!" He yelled at you.

Only to be smacked in the head again, he looked up, you were standing above him with a frying pan raised in the air.

You lowered the pan, "Ok, first of all, good, you are still alive, second of all, don't shout at me and curse, Cheka is here, now you either sit your ass down or help me set the table for lunch." You turned around while flipping your hair and walked towards the counter to prepare the ramen bowls.