💖Making New Friends💖

Third POV

You turned to look at the still shocked idiots, rolling your eyes, you walk over to Grim.

Picking him up and checking him for injuries, "Are you okay Grim, your not hurt are you?"

'Why is she worried for me, all I do is cause trouble, no one's ever cared for me like that anymore,' he thought still looking at you, 'but she does, she cares for me, when no one did.'

He snaps out of his trance, and suddenly hugs you crying his eyes out.

A little shocked you try calm him down.

The other three idiots snap out of the shocked trance as well.

"HEY! Why ya crying! It's your fault we nearly died!" Ace screamed, you glare at him menacingly, causing him to cower behind Deuce.

"Okay that's enough the good thing is, we're all ok" Yuu says trying to ease the tension.

"Now let's clean these windows before Mr. Crowley gets mad again."

You held up a finger, telling them to wait, before putting Grim on your head.

You did a few hand signs. "Water style: Water Cyclone!" A water cyclone surrounds you, making them back up.

The water mixes with the cleaning supplies you left and becomes cleaning water, it spins and spins as it washes all the windows,

You did more hand signs. "Wind style: human tornado!" You spin around and create a tornado drying the windows.

Once they were dry, you stop spinning and fall to the ground dizzy😵‍💫.

Surprised, the four idiots came up to you and checked if you were ok.

"Y/N are you alright!?" Yuu asked her.

"Yeah, and what you did there was amazing, I've never seen anyone use their magic like that." Deuce said in awe.

"If you could do that why did you need me clean with you." Ace said angrily.

"Shut up Ace" Yuu said

CLAP CLAP CLAP👏

They turned around and saw Crowley clapping at them.

"Marvelous performance Miss Y/N!" He said proudly, "Can all of you come into my office for a little while please."

'Time skip to Crowley's office'

"Are we in trouble again" Grim asked in your arms.

"No you are not." They sighed in relief.

"Although I have been thinking about one thing..."

"I have decided to make Y/N, Yuu and Grim students of the school while Y/N and Yuu become Prefect and Vice Prefect of the Ramshackle dorm!!" He stated proudly.