Ink Demon x Reader Hcs

Bendy-... er uh- The Ink Demon would probably not be the greatest with mushy gushy sort of things. Finding difficulty with what is romantic, and what could appear as a looming threat on your very soul.

He can't exactly kiss you... so the first time you tried you figured you were going to get eaten alive. He had unhinged his jaw like a snake while moving in close to your face. The confusion probably washed in fast when he just licked a stripe up your cheek. You showed him a proper way to do it by cupping his face and kissing his teeth.

I feel like people are going to ask so- yes, yes he can purr. Since he's so large it's the kind that wracks through your entire body. They only come out when he's in total contentment still. Either that or when you gently touch his face or rub his cheeks.

He likes to hold and/or carry you a lot. If you're trying to envision bridal style with flowers and a pink hue surrounding the both of you... I mean he will hold you by the waist and just carry you around like a ragdoll. He's got long enough fingers and strong enough to manage it. But if you want something a bit sweeter, he does allow you to piggyback on him... or you can hang off of him like a sloth on a tree. He'll keep a hand cupped on your back.

Getting the Ink Demon to care about you so deeply is quite the feat. He doesn't want any harm to come to you for this reason, so calling him protective is some drastic misinformation. When you help him to realize him carrying you like a doll isn't practical, he instead holds your hand. He always needs to be looming over you whenever you both go somewhere he feels may endanger you.

It has a habit of growling into your ear. Not even to tease you... it's just a habit he can't seem to shake off. Especially those possessive growls... those are usually accompanied by you being dragged into his lap; or he full-on loafs on you (well something similar to it). If you like his voice... he'll whisper growl into your ear instead. Especially if it makes you shiver or whine in a fluster.