Ink Demon x Hypersensitive!Reader Hcs

It's no secret some of the studio's civilians are... irritable at best. It's hard to count just how many times one of them has snapped or even swung at you while you were just trying to make conversation. Your boyfriend, the Ink Demon, doesn't exactly take that too kindly. But he also knows that you are fond of making friends despite it all.

Sometimes you will rag on yourself. Especially when an interaction you were trying to have is severely botched. It overwhelms and frustrates you to your core, and Bendy has witnessed it multiple times. He'll hoist a hand up, and let his clawed fingers run up your scalp. He's not that great with comfort, but he tries. If you will allow, he'll place both his big hands around you, pulling you up for a gentle embrace.

It's odd for him to feel this sort of way, at like... all. But with how important you have come to be, he's willing to protect you at all costs. You're a patch of sunshine in the god-forsaken realm of ink, how could he not want that? If you ever come across an area that is especially dangerous, he'll follow you just like a guard dog. If someone decides to square up anyways and try and cause you any harm, he will put himself between you and them. A singular roar is probably enough to make them speed away.

He doesn't know how to handle it whenever you cry. Seeing such a bright face so sad or frustrated him causes a state of confusion. Brings him to a state of worry... so he does what he can — offering you rags or pieces of old paper to wipe your eyes with. He doesn't want to get any ink in your eye trying to wipe your tears. He'll sometimes press his teeth on your face while he grips your back. His attempt at trying to kiss your tears away.

He has a safe spot for just you and him. If you ever feel overwhelmed, he scoops you up and takes you there immediately. He doesn't have a sense of organization, so said safe space is pretty messy. But he managed to find stuff that was plush enough to huddle up to. One of his favorites was a Bendy plush with a missing arm and eye. He'd place it in your lap sometimes while he drags you into his own. That and his purrs are free therapy and you can not tell me otherwise.

For others, he uses his voice to strike a sense of fear. Impending doom... not with you. He hushes his voice into as soft of a whisper as he can manage. He'll purr into your ear or whisper to you. The guy still sounds like Venom if he had a bone caught in his throat... but it's still sweet! You have managed to make a few friends in the studio before... so it comes in handy. Don't want him scaring them off when he comes to pick you up. Still, probably good to go to him once you hear him instead.