Touch Starved!Ink Demon x Reader Hcs

People are DEATHLY afraid of this guy (and honestly they have a good amount of reasoning for it). He does enjoy the control over the domain of the studio... however- he hasn't known touch for so long. He never really craved it until he came face to face with you.

It took the both of you to mutually warm up to one another. He was a constant demonic presence that kept your hair standing on end. You were another pawn to play with. But you were one of the only people he grew to trust enough to keep alive. You barely ever touched him... but the one time you did, something sparked. A simple comforting pat on the face was all he needed to spiral into pure admiration.

He is confused by how good touch feels, but he still craved it. In a way, he's desperate for it. It stayed simple. It stayed a rarity. He'd keep it small, pressing his forehead against the palm of your hand. Pressing the tip of his forehead on yours (with you having to stare at his big chompers since he has no visible eyes).

You never EVER expected this guy could be a lovebug... but it appears it's possible. But he purrs like a motorboat every time you're near him. He scraps up food for you. He keeps you out of harm's way at all times. You did something right no doubt.

Another thing that seemed to shock you... was just how sad he really is. He'd never express it to just anyone. Hell, he'd kill just about anyone. But the more you are around him, the more you realize: he's incredibly lonely. He reigns over this domain, but he has no friends. He is feared, but he is not loved. It gets to a person after a while, no matter how on top of the world they felt before. But you seem to notice he is most at peace, most HAPPY when he feels your touch. He could be in the worst mood imaginable, ready to tear heads off. You rub at his back or grasp his wrists, and the steam fades.

You aren't that physically affectionate since you personally aren't the biggest fan of physical touch. But you can tell damn well that this demon needs it. He was respectful of you. Simple touches are all. Nothing big. Never even asked for a hug... he knew. So it came as a major shock to him when you hugged him for the first time. It was... so weird for a couple of reasons. You had never touched him like this. NO ONE had. After that, you two would cuddle from time to time. Not all the time. You didn't need to be connected at the hip, but it calmed him. He feels loved, knowing you have enough trust and willingness to do something like that with him. You had the ink demon's heart grow three times that day, how you feeling?