Hard to get

Jungkook had been staring at the boy for a while, he truly was a work of art.
As an artist he knew this man could be a perfect muse, not just for the two paintings but for others. Jungkooks mind wandered, he could paint him naked reclining,at that thought he realised junior jungkook was getting a bit excited. He fidgeted stopping as he heard a small sigh and Jimins eyes opened.
Jimin blinked he couldn't remember going to bed?
"How are you?" A voice nearby said making him shoot up in a hurry then wishing he hadn't as the room spun.
"Woah, easy...!"
"M-Mr Jeon?"
"Call me Jungkook,"
"Er, why are you here?"
"Well I needed to speak with you but you passed out at the door...."
"I did? Oh sorry I've been tired and stressed lately, oh how is your guest!"
"I got a message to say they will keep him overnight but he should go home tomorrow."
"Oh I'm glad..,"
Jimin realised he was at a disadvantage laying on his bed so slipped off," shall we go to the sitting room?"
Jungkook got up and walked past Jimin, once in the sitting room he turned.
"Believe it or not I've actually been looking for you."
"You have?" Jimin asked confused.
"Yes I saw you in a coffee shop over a week ago but you left before I realised."
"Er, ok but what for?"
"Well as you must know I'm an artist, sometimes I need people to er model, I want you to be that model."
"Y-you don't mean.., naked?"
"Well no not for the pictures I need to paint, but you shouldn't feel embarrassed the human body is an art form, not something to hide,"
"Er maybe for buff looking people like you but me? No way."
"You think I'm buff?"
"Erm,we'll you look like you work out..." Jimin said embarrassed at his slip up.
Jungkook smirked enjoying the others discomfort,
"Your acting like a coy little virgin,so red...."
"Am not, I'm not a virgin!" Damn it Jimin you fell into that.
"I'm sure looking like you do you have lots of friends with benefits,"
"I-no...., I haven't , I'm not like that, it was a uni crush short lived and not memorable ok, now what pictures are you on about?"
"I have to do two paintings one is sadness/ melancholy the other joy."
"So why me?"
"I've hunted through professional portfolios but they are too fake, you..., you seem to carry that around with you as if you can't dismiss something that saddens you?"
"I don't think I'm right for the job and no-one would be happy to see my face,"
"Your kidding right?"
"No,"
"Look it pays well and you've just lost your job....."
"I can't, you know the reason I didn't hold back in my references."
Jungkook didn't want to say he'd not bothered reading them.
"Look I pay by the hour xxxxx is that enough?"
Jimin was shocked at the amount.
"That's too much...., you should change  your rates people are  conning you if they are claiming that amount!!"
Jungkook chuckled," I decide the rate of pay and sitting for hours can be boring"
"Well you will have to look for someone else, my history doesn't make me a good candidate "
Jungkook was confused but could see Jimin meant it.
"I'm going for now but I will be back,"
"Don't waste your time, goodbye," Jimin showed him out
Jungkook rang Namjoon as soon as he got indoors,
"Twice in one day I'm honoured,"
"Cut the crap, what's going on with Park Jimin?"
"Your muse?"
"Duh! He said he wouldn't be a good candidate because of his history?"
"Oh..."
"Oh what?!?!"
"I sent it over to you after Suga and I vetted him, you didn't read it?"
"Obviously not!"
"Long story short, his mothers husband scammed her out of her savings bar an amount she had put aside for Jimins future, she found out killed them both by driving off the road, she got called a murderess by his 'girlfriends', it spread to Jimins hospital where he became known as the murderesses son, people didn't want him to treat their kids,hence why he's here, he was completely honest didn't hide anything, funny thing is a good friend of the family said she wasn't that type of person, she was a very friendly neighbourly type. A girlfriend of the husband said she did it because she found out about them, police didn't look any further."
Jungkook was shocked not because of what he had heard but because of the unfairness.
"Joonie , get your' special ' friends to look into it, chase up all leads."
"Sure...., it just seems a bit too cut and dried doesn't it?"
"Mmmm,I mean why would the husband go in the car with her if she'd found out, the girlfriend must have told him?"
"Hmmm, I'm onto it"
Jungkook sat down then read the complete file Namjoon had sent. Jungkook could understand Jimins melancholy look, he'd lost his mother, his job and had been labelled in a derogatory manner.
His mind went back to how Jimin had looked on his bed, his t shirt hiked up a bit, showing his narrow waist and soft skin, little Jungkookie stirred again.
"I know you want him...., but not yet...., so let's go sort you out."
He went to his bathroom stripping off and going under the shower, he gripped himself pumping leisurely at first then faster as he imagined Jimin underneath him looking wrecked..., he came hard, his eyes rolling back in pleasure. Panting hard.
"Fuck if it's like that without him how goods it going to be when I do get him!"
He went to lay on his bed still feeling pleasure tingling through him.
"Park Jimin I'm going to have all of you..."
Jungkook woke up late the next day and only because the doorbell went, he slipped some clothes on and answered the door.
"We've come to take down the marquee sir?"
"Oh yer right just go round the side of the house,"
He went to the kitchen to get some coffee, he hadn't got to sleep until late, making plans of how he should paint Jimin...., surely after a good nights sleep he'd realise the benefits of his offer?
He stood looking out into the garden watching as the marquee was taken down quickly, sighing, good his home was his own again!
He went to wash and dress properly then made his way to the gatehouse knocking he waited,nobody came, Damn it where was he, annoyed he went and got his jacket and wallet got in the car and drove to Jins .
Jimin hadn't slept well he had dreamed his mother had appeared in his dreams smiling then turning to walk away,Jimin had tried to follow her but she turned and shook her head then disappeared making him wake up feeling sad.
"Why did you do it mum, I can't believe it even now...., I miss you...."
Dragging himself out of bed he decided to go to the coffee shop getting a newspaper so he could look at job adverts.
"Well hello again.." Jin said to the small male noticing his tired look.
"Er hi, can I have a toasted sandwich and a coffee please."
"Coming right up."
Jimin thanked him and looked at some job adverts circling a few.
"Looking for a job?"
"Yes,I hope you don't mind me sitting here to do it?"
"Of course not feel free , are you Jimin?"
Jimin looked shocked.
"Y-yes..., how did you know?"
"I'm Jeon Jungkooks friend my husband is his lawyer, Jungkook mentioned you he wanted to paint you after he saw you here, described you perfectly."
"Oh! Erm well I don't think I'm right for that...."
"Well it's your choice but he would do a great job..., stay as long as you want, I'll top your coffee up," Jin said smiling.
Jimin smiled back liking his new acquaintance .
He'd been there a while looking at jobs drinking coffee and talking to Jin . It was so comfortable there he found himself nearly dozing off to the murmer of customer voices.
Jungkook got to Jins seeing his friend behind the counter.
"Black coffee please Jin,"
"You sound grumpy."
"I found him and he refused the job, I went to talk to him again and he's not home,aaargh!"
Jin laughed earning a glare from his friend, he gestured to the window, Jungkook turned seeing Jimin there half asleep looking out the window.
Taking his coffee he walked over.
"So here you are..."
Jimin sat up at the voice but continued staring out the window.
"Look I hope you slept on the offer...., although actually you don't look like you've slept at all...., so have you had second thoughts?"
Jimin looked at Jungkook then turned his head back to the window, this man made him feel funny inside... as I told you yesterday," Jimin started before his gaze caught something..," oh no!"
Jimin jumped up startling Jungkook who watched as he dashed out the cafe, he then saw what Jimin had, small child running after a puppy, the child's parents busy talking to another couple.
Jungkook ran out too and as if in slow motion, he saw the parents turn and scream as their child ran in the road after the puppy who had long gone. Jimin got to the child managing to pick him up just as a car came which caught Jimin making him fall, he put a hand out to break the fall holding the child as he fell to the side so the child wasn't hurt.
Jungkook and the parents got there and they took their child crying and thanking Jimin,who smiled while holding his hand close.
"It's ok but please always watch your child..,"
They nodded bowing,Jungkook had helped Jimin up standing by as the parents thanked Jimin and left, then he turned to him,
"What the hell! You could have been killed!"
"So could that child..."
"Damn it...., don't do something stupid like that again!"
Jungkook felt shaken, he saw Jin was standing there too looking worried.
"Jimin what have you done to your hand!"
Jungkook looked down and saw Jimin was holding one hand with his other.
"Erm, I think I've broken a couple of fingers."
Jungkook felt guilty for shouting at him.
"Come on I'll take you to the hospital ."
Jimin let him, his hand was hurting. He sat in the car, Jungkook had to put his seatbelt on as he couldn't . He blushed as their faces got close.
At the hospital Jimin got seen quickly, Jungkook sat with him.
"So Mr Park what happened?"
"I fell,"
"He got knocked over by a car while saving a child."
"Really? So anywhere else hurt apart from your hand?"
"I might have bruised my hip but no it's my hand, I think two fingers are broken and maybe my wrist is sprained?"
"You sound like you know what your talking about?"
"He's a nurse,"
"Was a nurse," Jimin corrected.
"Let's have a look then..."
After a few minutes the doctor nodded,
"You have two broken fingers and a bad sprain your wrist is very swollen , I'm going to align your fingers the they will be splinted together, I'm also giving you a brace to support your wrist, I'm sorry but this bits painful," he said taking Jimins small hand and straightening the two fingers before taping them together with a splint to keep them straight,he then lay Jimins hand in a wrist brace that was held on by Velcro .
"You can ice your wrist at home but put the brace back on, it will stop you moving it unnecessarily, keep it on for a week, come back in two weeks to check your fingers."
"Thank you doctor,"
"Oh and take painkillers today and tomorrow."
Jimin nodded and the doctor left, Jimin stood up then struggled to put his coat on.
Jungkook shook his head," let me, your going to need help."
"I'm sure I'll manage,"
"No I insist, I'll help you, you can stay at mine,"
"What?no I'll stay at mine!!"
"I'll stay there then,"
"You can't I've only got one bedroom!"
"I don't mind sharing,"
"What! Well I do...!!!"
"Well then my place it is..., now come on let's go.."
"They stopped to pay for Jimins treatment, Jungkook had taken out his wallet but Jimin gave him a glare, then he managed eventually to get his wallet out and pay, hearing Jungkook mutter ," it would have been quicker my way!"
He bit his lip the walked to the exit, Jungkooks arm came around him to guide him to the car, then again he helped with the seatbelt. Jimin turned to say thank you ,not realising just how close Jungkook was until his lips touched his.
"Oh,s-sorry! I didn't mean to k-kiss you!"
Jungkook stared at him then smirked still bent over him," call that a kiss? No this is a kiss..."
He placed his lips in Jimins demanding entrance and swirling his tongue inside once he got it, Jimins taste was addictive and Jungkook kept on and on with the kiss, hearing a whispered moan from Jimin. He broke away, needing to take a breath. He then got into his seat and drove off glad his Ling coat hid his arousal.
Jimin meanwhile was stunned, he'd never been kissed like that before, even from his uni crush.
He turned his face to the window to hide his heated face.