Fools paradise

Jimin stirred he was feeling hot his body aching. Opening his eyes he saw Jungkook curled over him his body heat warming Jimin.
The night before flashed through Jimins head, he smiled.., he wasn't frigid...., far from it.
He then realised he needed to pee but how was he going to move jungkook?
Sneakily he blew on Jungkooks shoulder which made him huff in his sleep and turn the other way.
Jimin quietly slipped from the bed rubbing his aching back.
He decided to go to his room to use the bathroom. He closed Jungkooks door, he seemed tired still.
After doing his business he looked at the clock it was ten thirty!
He washed and dressed and went to the kitchen. He took some juice and found some painkillers.
Not feeling hungry he decided to dust around, he put an apron on so he could keep dusters and spray in the pocket rather than try to carry them with his bad hand.
He cleaned the surfaces humming as he went, he found a vase and remembered there was a rose bush out front that was in bloom. Putting the cleaning stuff away he found some scissors and snipped a few roses off bringing them inside and awkwardly arranging them putting them on a side unit enjoying their fresh smell.
He heard a car pull up outside and opened the door before Jungkook got woken up.
"Hello? Can I help you?"
A middle aged man, a woman and another younger woman stood there suitcases in hand.
"Oh hello dear, your new we are Jungkooks parents and this is Jisoo a good friend of the family, is Jungkook home?"
"Oh yes please come in, he is still asleep, I will wake him."
The older adults walked in, the girl thrust her case at Jimin, who stared at it then her.
"God what type of staff is Jungkook employing? Put it in my room, I want to be near Jungkook."
"Mum, dad this is a surprise.....Jisoo?"
"Jungkook, I've missed you, I tagged along with your parents it's so long since I've been here, I was just telling your staff to put my case in the room opposite yours," the young woman said her voice sickly sweet as she curled her arm around Jungkooks.
"Jimin put that case down before you hurt yourself, Jisoo can't you see he's injured?"
"So....,it's part of his job surely?" She said dismissing Jimin.
"No, he is a guest here, he's staying in the room opposite mine,"
Jisoo glared at Jimin, "guest?"
She walked towards him," how long are you staying?Im sure you realise Jungkook can have friends over anytime, whereas family and close friends should be allowed personnel time with him," she emphasised the close.
"I can Erm go to....."
"Jimin is staying where he is, stop being annoying."
Jimin wanted to get out of the tense atmosphere so turned to the older couple," would you like some tea?"
"That would be lovely, er Jimin," Jungkooks father said.
Jimin went to the kitchen setting a tray up whilst hearing muted voices.
"So mum, dad you didn't say you were coming?"
"Well dear we thought we'd pop in, you've been busy and it's been a while."
"I'm busy now...,I have to paint two pictures of someone melancholy then joyful, it's for an upmarket medical facility that deal with mental health issues, they do a lot of good."
"Oh Jungkook you could paint me!" Jisoo leaned against him.
"I already have my model, so Jisoo why did you come haven't you got some boyfriend to take care of?"
Jungkooks parents looked at each other then Jisoo.
"Actually son, we were talking and we think you should marry and we thought as you've known each other so long you could marry Jisoo?"
Jimin stumbled causing heads to turn,
"I -I'm sorry er could you help with the tray it's a bit heavy?" Jimin asked his head still buzzing that Jungkook would marry this girl.
"Of course Jimin, don't worry, I'll get it,"
He disappeared leaving Jimin standing awkwardly.
"Are you going to congratulate us?" Jisoo asked Jimin her snide look showed she knew Jimin had heard the news.
Before he could answer his phone buzzed,"excuse me I'll take this in my room"
He disappeared as Jungkook came back.
"Where's Jimin?" He asked.
"He had a phone call dear, he seems a nice lad?"
"He is mum, he damaged his hand saving a child from being run over!"
"Oh my goodness, that was brave!"
"Yes, he rents the gatehouse but I said he could stay here as it is awkward for him to manage alone ."
"That was nice of you Jungkook," his mother smiled at him.,,,,
"You should watch who you take in Jungkook, they could be anyone...,actually I'm sure I've seen him somewhere ?"
"Jimin is sweet and kind, leave him alone Jisoo,"'
Jisoo frowned she'd only just met Jimin and he annoyed her!
When Jimin came back he felt eyes staring at him then,
"I knew it! Your that murderesses son! They say they doesn't fall far from thee tree...."
"Jisoo shut up," Jungkook spat at her
Jimin looked shocked then resigned.
"Are you from Busan ?"
"Yes we are, you thought you could hide it...see Jungkook! He's a dirty murderesses son throw him out!"
"Jisoo! Stop it! I won't have you talking like that!"
"How can you talk to me like that he's the one who's done wrong!"
"Jimin has done nothing wrong...., you tarnish someone because of what their mother may or may not have done?"
"Jungkook please leave it, excuse me I will go to my room...."
Jimin walked away,Jisoo smirked but Jungkooks parents frowned.
"That poor boy losing his mother and his reputation,"
"You shouldn't defend him...., who knows what he's really up to wriggling his way here into Jungkooks life."Jisoo didn't like that Jungkooks parents stood up for him.
"Jungkook can't we go out for a meal?" She whined
Jungkook looked away from the hall to ask his parents,
"Would you like to go out and eat?"
"Yes dear why not...."
"I'll let Jimin know...."
"Oh not him too..." muttered Jisoo
Ignoring her Jungkook knocked on the door.
"Yes?"
Opening the door he saw Jimin laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.
"Jimin we are going out to eat come on,"
"Oh sorry Jungkook I have to meet someone that's what my call was about, I've ordered a taxi for later."
"Oh....ok then, you have a door key if you get back before us."
Jimin gave a fake smile and nodded.
After fifteen minutes they left, Jimin sighed opening the wardrobe to pull out the bag he'd packed his clothes in before Jungkook knocked.
He finished packing then stripped off the bed putting it in the laundry room.
Finding a pen and paper he wrote a note
Thank you for your hospitality
I'm moving back to the gatehouse
It seems like your fiancée would
Like it better.
It's best we forget about last night it
Was wrong of me I didn't know you
We're getting married.
Maybe when your guests are gone you
Can carry on with the painting, I did
Promise to do it.
Jimin
He sighed, your such a fool Jimin, you thought he liked you, how pathetic, grow up stop living in a fools paradise.
He grabbed his bag, and went out of his room stopping to put the note in Jungkooks room.
After that he placed the door key next to the note and left.
He saw the taxi at the gatehouse and hurried,
"I'll just put this inside then I'll be with you."
Five minutes later and he got in, "the police station please,"
The taxi drove off and Jimin wondered what the police officer who had called him wanted.