It makes sense

Jungkook stopped at Jimins only to allow him to choose some clothes, Jimin tried to say he would be fine but spoiled it by not remembering to place his slippers tidily and tripping over them and nearly falling but Jungkook caught him.
"Imagine if you had tripped without me here you could have damaged your hand more."
"Ok I get I will get a few clothes,"
"No I will get the clothes when you point them out have you got a bag somewhere?"
Jimin nodded going to a cupboard and pulling out a rucksack.
In no time at all Jimin was at Jungkooks home standing in the hallway.
"Ok so my office and studio are upstairs the bedrooms are on the ground floor,this is mine and there's a room opposite or two more down the hall."
"I'll take one of them," Jimin said quickly
"No it's best you take the one opposite in case you need something," Jungkook said holding back the smile. He placed Jimins bag inside the room.
"T-thank you ,I'll keep out of your way then."
Jimin went to close the door but was stopped by a muscled arm.
"Your not in prison you can have the run of the house and I'm cooking soon so we can eat."
"B-but....., I shouldn't let you waste time on me..."
"Don't be silly, I can help..., you can't work like that so......"
"Ok....."
Jimin followed Jungkook admiring the house.
"You must love it here, it's such a pretty house,"
"Thank you, I helped design it to my specifications before it was built."
"You did! Wow!"
"I knew what I wanted so it was easy."
"I suppose so for someone as talented as you..."
Jungkook looked at the other male seeing the melancholy look on his face.
"So,come to the kitchen while I cook, we can chat."
Jimin followed him and Jimin saw a breakfast bar with stools, he went to climb on one and found it awkward as he needed both hands to hold the stool and the counter. The next minute hands had gripped his hips and lifted him up on the stool a hot breath near his ear...'' there you go"
Jimin blushed and looked down at the counter, his hip hurt a bit from the fall but he didn't want Jungkook to know.
"Right then let's talk..., are you ever going to go back to being a nurse?"
"I...I don't think so."
"Why because some idiots labelled you?Do you think your mum was a bad person?"
"I thought she was the kindest person ever...., but it looks like I was wrong."
"Hmmm, things are not always as they seem."
"Facts are facts..., the car went off the road, she was a good driver."
"What about your real father?"
"He died when I was one."
Jungkook felt sorry for him he hadn't had it easy.
"So as you can't work like this how about sitting for me?"
"I told you people won't want me,"
"I want you."
His voice held a little more than a request for a model,Jimin looked up blushing.
"I-I've no idea what you want,"
Jungkook stared, holding in what he really wanted then said.
"All you would have to do is sit while I sketch you then later I'd paint."
Jimin bit his bottom lip the gesture drawing Jungkooks eyes.
"So...., just sit there no posing?"
"I only pose people when I draw them naked,"
Jimin went red causing Jungkook to comment.
"You blush so easily..., you sure you've had sex?"
"I-I how do you talk so easily about that stuff?"
"Because it's natural to have sex."
"I don't see what the big deal is, twice ok, that's all I've done it and it wasn't great, he said I was a lousy lay."
"I don't believe that for a minute, he must have been a selfish lover not seeing to your needs."
"My needs? He said I was only there to put it in and I should have enjoyed it...., I didn't so I don't know what the fuss is about."
"Jimin...., he used you for his needs, sex is a two way relationship."
"Well I'll never know, so let's stop talking about it!"
"Did he never arouse you?"
"I-I thought I liked him so I let him do it but it was just pain, maybe I'm just frigid."
Jungkook walked around to where Jimin sat turning him to face him.
"Your not frigid,"
"Y-you don't know me so...."
Jungkook leaned in claiming Jimins lips in a hungry way, tasting and sucking, satisfied when a small moan exited Jimins throat, he stepped back, seeing the dazed look in the others eyes,
"Definitely not frigid,"
Jimin felt the heat in his cheeks at his words, he scuttled off the stool banging his hip on the counter as he got down and moaning in pain.
Jungkook fround and came back over to him,
"What have you done to your hip, you told the doctor it  didn't hurt much?"
Jimin tried backing away but Jungkook pulled his shirt from his trousers and saw a massive bruise, he'd undone Jimins trousers and pushed them down before Jimin could blink.
"What the hell, why didn't you show the doctor, it's showing past your boxers too!"
Jimin struggled to hoist his trousers up.
"Hey! It's just a bruise..."
"Next you'll be telling me it doesn't hurt!"
Jimin looked down.
"Go lay on your bed, I have some cream that will help."
He went off to his bathroom, Jimin hesitatingly walked to his room his good hand still holding up his trousers.
Jungkook walked back in.
"Lay down..."
"I can.."
"Lay down!"
Jimin jumped then lay back on the bed, Jungkook pulled his trousers off ignoring the others gasp.
"Roll on your side"
Jimin did so then felt Jungkooks strong fingers rubbing in some cream. Jimin held his breath as Jungkook pulled his boxers slightly to get access to the bruise then rubbed the part of his leg that was bruised.
"There you go that should ease it, did you bring sweatpants? They'll be more comfortable that trousers?"
Jimin nodded sliding from the bed to retrieve his bag and pulling out some sweatpants, awkwardly trying to dress.
Jungkook sighed," hold onto my shoulders and put your feet in....," Jimin did so and soon was redressed.
"So let's go eat," Jungkook said walking off while Jimin wondered at the strange feeling making it feel like butterflies were in his stomach.
They ate the food.
"Mmm your a good cook!"
"And you look like you should eat more."
Jimin bit his lip again a habit Jungkook noticed he did,
"Don't do that it makes me want to kiss you."
"W-what?" Jimin said again biting his lip.
"That...., you have very kissable lips."
"I-I don't understand you, you talk like that as if it's normal everyday conversation, you want me to model for you then you start flirting..., it's like a game with you I don't know what to do!"
Jungkook stood in front of Jimin," I do want you to model for me, this melancholy aura you have is obviously because of what's happened, but for me it's just right, the other...,do I find you attractive? Yes. Do I want more? Hell yes."
Jimin stared at him, amazed at his honesty but appreciative of it too.
"If...if I let you paint me, I don't want you telling anyone who I am."
"Deal,"
He pulled Jimin into a hug.
"You know it makes sense, now go sit on the sofa while I wash up."
Jimin walked away sitting on the sofa, his hip ached a bit so he lay down and within minutes was sound asleep.
Jungkook smiled at the sleeping boy when he came in, why hadn't he admitted he was tired it had been so obvious. He got his sketch pad and sat nearby drawing the sleeping boy.
Drawing his lips he remembered how soft they had been and how he had unknowingly kissed back. Jimin frigid? No way, it sounded like his selfish lover hadn't cared how Jimin felt, something Jungkook was looking forward to taking care off.
"Damn it!" Jungkook looked down at Kook junior who had risen like an uncontrolled teenager," I'm going to have you sooon Jimin but for now...cold shower," he muttered disappearing to his bathroom.