Good advice

Two days had passed, the Jeons were leaving today and Jimin realised he should go back to his place too.
He'd packed up his bits and cleaned the room.
Placing his stuff near the front door he went to the kitchen for his usual chat and cup of tea with Mrs Jeon.
"All packed up dear?"
"Yes,I'll leave soon."
"Did you tell Jungkook yet?"
"Er, no, but it will be ok, now my hand is better,"
"Hmmm....., Jimin can I ask...., do you like my son?"
"What?of course he's a nice person,"
"No I mean, do you like him in a romantic way?"
"I um..."
"It's ok I can tell you do,"
"What is it obvious?"
"To me and his father yes,Jungkook...no, he's a brilliant artist but not so great at the romantic stuff."
"Oh good then he won't notice I'd hate it to get awkward between us I know he doesn't want permanency , "
"But don't you?"
"I'm happy if I can be around him for a while,"
"Well I expected more from you Jimin! I hoped you'd fight for him!"
"What?"
"If you love him go out and get him!"
"But how? I can't make him like me that way"
"My son has always had what he wanted since he was little, then when he became famous no one ever said no to him...., make yourself unavailable, make him jealous!!"
Jimin looked at her astonished," you think he will get jealous...because of me"
"Oh Jimin your too adorable, your blind like him too, he cares for you already! He just needs to realise how much he wants you!"
She winked at a confused Jimin just as her son walked in.
"Morning," he said in a sleepy voice.
"Good morning dear, dad and I will leave about eleven, I was just saying my goodbyes to Jimin as he's packed up ready to go."
"What?" Jungkooks sleepy eyes shot open," you can't go," he said.
Jimin catching the gleeful look in Mrs Jeons eyes cleared his throat.
"Of course I can, my hand is better now,"
"The painting ...,I've nearly finished the first what about the other?"
"You took lots of photos yesterday when we were in the garden, you said one was the picture you wanted."
"But it's better if your there!"
"Well,I can come now and then, but I need to find a job too ."
"But I want you here!"
"Sorry but I need to get back to my life as do you,"
Mrs Jeon winked at him from behind Jungkook, hiding her face when Jungkook stomped to the cupboard to get a cereal dish out.
Mr Jeon walked in staring at his son who was noisily closing cupboard doors.
"Something up?"
"No dear...,Jimin is leaving soon,"
"Oh are you...,I thought...." He was nudged by his wife so he shut up and sat down.
"Well then , I'll leave you three to it, thank you all for your kindness goodbye ."
Jimin stood up only to be hugged close by Mrs Jeon,
"I hope to see you again sweet boy,"
Jimin nodded then nodded to Mr Jeon and Jungkook before he left.
He sighed as he walked down the drive, he was sure Mrs Jeon was wrong..., no way would Jungkook get jealous over him.
Jungkook was in a bad mood and he wasn't sure why. He had seen off his parents then wandered back into his house going to sit in the room Jimin had used.
What was the rush for Jimin to go?Why didn't he do as Jungkook asked?
He lay back on the mattress thinking about the small boy.Neither had mentioned the night Jungkook had carried Jimin into his room ,but Jungkook remembered how his body had felt so close to him, how he'd wanted to touch him all over .
Damn it why did he have to think of that, he groaned as his arousal grew,Jimin was the only one who did this to him.
He sat up walking uncomfortably up to his studio gazing at the almost complete picture .
The sadness in Jimins face was gone now, he smiled more that's why Jungkook had snapped photos, his eyes creased up when he smiled, his plump lips curving begging to be kissed...., jungkook couldn't stop himself, he sat in the chair facing Jimins picture and undid his trousers freeing his arousal. He stared at Jimin imagining his warm lips around him, he groaned as he pumped his hand around himself, remembering Jimins moans and his release the look on his face and in no time he came himself gasping at the force.he sat there panting for a while then cleaned himself up going downstairs to shower and change before going out to drive to Jins coffee shop.
Walking in he stopped as he saw Jimin seated with another man opposite.  He walked to the counter  turning again to glare at the seated couple, before a voice made him turn back.
"You gonna glare all day or order something?" Jin asked
"I'm not glaring!"
"Could have fooled me,jealous?"
"Me?jealous..,Pfft! I just wondered if Jimin was ok with that stranger...."
A giggle reached his ears and he turned to see Jimin laughing at something.
"I'd say he is fine and it seems like they know each other as they walked in together," Jin said.
Jungkook grabbed his coffee and sat at a table staring at the other two.
Who was that, why was Jimin laughing?
The two got up to leave and that's when Jimin noticed Jungkook.
As they walked near his table Jimin just said a ' hi' and went to move on.
"Er,Jimin...,I wondered if you could sit for me tomorrow I need to paint the hand?"
"Erm ok, will ten be ok,I have an interview at two thirty,"
"Yes,that's fine.., I'll let you and your friend go..."
"Oh sorry, this is Eunwoo,and this is the artist Jeon Jungkook,"
"Nice to meet you," Eunwoo said holding his hand out.
"Yer,you too..,known Jimin long ?"
"A few days..."
"Oh right then...., see you tomorrow Jimin,"
Jimin nodded walking out with Eunwoo but stopping outside and chatting before departing in opposite directions.
Jungkook huffed,Hah ,just casual friends then. He relaxed back in his chair drinking his coffee.
"Refill?" Jin asked
"Nah...,I'm going soon"
"You seem happier..."
"Do I ?"
"Hmmmm?"
"Well it's a lovely day...."
"Jungkook it's raining "
Jungkook looked out the window,it was pouring down!
He wondered if Jimin had got the bus . Standing up he shouted goodbye to Jin and ran out to his car.
He drove past the bus stop pleased to find it empty but that was short lived as he drove along the road and saw a wet small figure trudging along .
"Get in the car Jimin!"
"Aaagh ! You scared me!
"Get in!"
"But I'm soaking I'll ruin the seat.."
"If I have to get out...."
"Ok,ok I'm getting in!"
He got into the cars warmth.
"Why didn't you get the bus?"
"I just missed it,"
"Too busy chatting to your friend,eh?"
"Eunwoo ? Yes he's an interesting person,"
"Really ? "
Jimin heard the disbelief and sarcasm and smiled slightly, maybe Mrs Jeon had given good advice, Jungkook seemed irritated by Eunwoo.
He decided to test the waters,
"Yes,Eunwoo did my mothers sign, he's very creative, he does beautiful calligraphy quotes,"
"You seem to like him?"
"Yes,we are meeting tomorrow night and going to the club."
"Your too trusting, you don't know much about him," Jungkook argued.
"Well I didn't really know you either, but we became friends..."
"We became more than friends!"
"If your on about the sex well yes, but your used to that aren't you? Just being casual and it works for you, so maybe it will work for me too, what's the saying' don't knock it til you try it?' Well maybe that's what I'll do..., oh here we are, thanks Jungkook, see you tomorrow ," he got out the car glimpsing Jungkooks annoyed face and thinking, Mrs Jeon, I love you!!