Laying her to rest

The night wound down.Jimin found the Jeons to be lovely people. Mr Jeon senior got quite funny after a few drinks.Eventually his wife pulled him up.
"It's late, time for us to sleep,come on dear, goodnight you two,"
After they had gone Jimin helped clear up then turned to Jungkook.
"Your parents are very nice, I should go now...."
"Jimin you are staying here, no way are you fumbling around on your own."
Jimin gave a smile," ok Kookie, goodnight,"
"Goodnight Jimin,"
They both went to their own rooms and it was only then that Jimin realised he had nothing to change into and he didn't know where the clean bedding was kept.
He could ask Jungkook but it was late. He washed up in the bathroom using a guest toothbrush, luckily there was a bathrooom cabinet holding clean towels.
He came out looking at the bed, he could just sleep on the mattress . He took his trousers off and lay down in his boxers and T shirt. This was ok he thought it wasn't cold. He curled up drifting off.
Jungkook hummed to himself as he washed up, it had been a peculiar day but had ended nicely.
He couldn't believe the nerve of Jisoo, no way had he ever thought of marrying her....,or anyone else!
Something was niggling in the back of his head but he didn't know what, never mind, he might remember tomorrow. He sighed closing his eyes suddenly hearing rain against the window. It lulled him to sleep.
An hour later and he woke with a start, the rain was falling harder and a chill invaded the room. He huddled under the duvet.
That's when it hit him, Jimins bed had been stripped, what was he using on his bed?
He got up only putting on boxers then went across the hall to Jimins room. Opening the door he walked quietly over to the bed only to see a shivering Jimin fast asleep. Damn it!
He strode over to pick up the small male ,carrying the sleeping boy against his bare chest to his room.
Jimin snuggled against the warmth.
Jungkook lay him down then shut his door before Climbing into the bed and spooning against Jimin, heating him up in no time.
As Jungkook started to drift off , jimin whimpered in his sleep' sorry mum' and started crying. It made Jungkooks heart ache for the smaller male.
He cuddled him whispering"hush baby it's ok" and Jimin reacted to the voice calming.
The morning came and Jimin awoke startled to find himself in Jungkooks bed.
The other was sound asleep, had he sleep walked here?!
Quietly getting out of the bed he left the room quickly going into his own room and shutting the door when he heard the guest room open.
He quickly showered annoyed now at the inconvenience of his hand. Eventually dressed he made his way to the kitchen finding Mrs Jeon sipping tea.
"Hello dear how are you today?"
"Good morning, I'm fine, "
"Jungkooks like his father likes to lie in"
"Erm is he?"
Mrs Jeon stared at the other seeing his blush then nodding to herself.
"So what are your plans today?"
"A-actually I want to find out how I can put my mothers ashes in a mausoleum ..., they have been kept with me, I was worried someone might destroy her resting place..., but now she's been declared innocent I think I should let her rest in piece."
"Oh my dear of course you should, in fact let me drive you to the office to make arrangements, it shouldn't take long."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes,let's go leave the two lazybones in bed!"
Leaving a note that she and Jimin were together the pair left the house taking Jungkooks car and heading to the official building.
The matter was dealt with easily, Jimin was given a location and told he could put his mothers urn in there and small adornments. He was also told where he could get special name plaques to put inside with the urn.
Mrs Jeon took him there and a beautiful plaque written in gold was brought.
The pair went for coffee, Jimin felt quite emotional.
"There there, it's nearly done, we can go this afternoon if you want?"
"I can't disturb you anymore I've taken enough of your time."
"It would be an honour to go with you."
At that Jimin cried, built up emotion from the stress of months letting itself come out.
"I'm so sorry, what an idiot I am crying in public!" He tried to wipe away the tears and got more frustrated at the splint.
"I wish I didn't have to wear this anymore!"
"Go wash your face dear then we will visit the hospital to see if it can come off."
Jimin nodded getting up and going to clean up.
Mrs Jeon immediately rang Jungkook.
"Mum...,why are you and Jimin out...dad is worried too?"
"I haven't got much time," she explained what. Had happened and that they were getting his hand checked out." Jungkook you and your father are coming too, that poor woman deserves a send off and it will help Jimin."
"Of course! I never thought to ask about her ashes, it didn't occur to me,actually I will contact my friends who know Jimin, give me the address and they can meet us there about two?"
Mrs Jeon agreed then shut off the call as Jimin walked out," ready dear?"
They drove off to go to the hospital.
"Tae,call the rest and ask if they will come, oh and can you stop to get a bouquet of flowers for Jimin to leave? Great thanks see you later."
"Are they going too son?"
"Yes dad, they like Jimin,"
"And you do you like Jimin?"
"Ha,I like Jimin but I'm not settling down dad, so don't try it, Jimin knows it's not a permanent thing..."
Mr Jeon senior looked at his son, hadn't he seen the sweet looks Jimin gave him, was his son so sure Jimin knew?
An hour later and Mrs Jeon and Jimin came back.
"Ah just in time I made some sandwiches," Jungkook said letting his mother and Jimin sit down at the table as he laid out the food and some juice.
"Look Kookie! No splint!"
"Wow good job, I can paint your hand in the picture now!"
"Don't forget Jimin the doctor said to exercise it gently no heavy lifting,"
"Yes ma'am ," Jimin said smiling at her.
The food was eaten then Jimin fidgeted nervously.
"Erm,Kookie do you mind if your mum borrows your car again?"
"It's ok Jimin, mum told me what you've been up to and if you would allow us, we would all like to come?"
"R-really? Of course you can, look we got this plaque and I have the key, I need to go to the gatehouse though to, mums Erm ashes,you know."
"We will stop on the way."
And so it was, the four drove to the cemetery to find, Jin,Namjoon,Yoongi,Tae and Hobi waiting in the car park.
Jimin was astonished and overcome,tears fell freely as he thanked them.
"Here Jimin, we thought you would like to leave these for your mother," Tae said handing a post of flowers over.
Jungkook took hold of the urn and put his arm around Jimin as they walked inside. They found the spot Jimin had been given and he unlocked the glass door. Jungkook carefully placed the urn inside with the name plaque in front about to lick it Jimin exclaimed,
"Wait!"
He opened his wallet and took out a photograph. It showed a beautiful woman laughing alongside Jimin whose face showed the same happiness. He put the photo beside the urn then locked the glass door placing the post in the holder next to it.
"Mum, I still miss you so much, it's been hard, I doubted you when I shouldn't have and I'm sorry because I knew the beautiful person you were. I'm glad you have a proper place to rest, I will visit often. These people here have come to honour you today, they are my new friends, they are very caring, you would have liked them,everyone knows now mum that you are innocent and free, nobody can punish you anymore, rest in peace until we meet again," he kissed his fingertips and placed them against the glass and stepped back.
One by one his new friends stood and bowed in front of her then left to go outside until only Jimin and Jungkook were left.
"You raised a caring son ma'am who lived you very much, rest peacefully."
Jimin started sobbing , jungkook held him patting his back until he was calm. They both walked out together, Jimin wiping his face," gosh I'm emotional today, do I look a wreck?"
Jungkook stopped and looked at him then leaning down kissed his lips.
"You could never look bad Jimin,"
The words made Jimin happy but his heart felt sad that this beautiful man could never be his.