I cant live like that

Jimin awoke to an empty bed. He rolled onto his back emitting a groan at the ache.
He got up washed then put on the loaned clothes. Going to the kitchen he saw Jungkook coffee in his hand standing frowning looking out the window.
"Morning Kookie.."
"Eh,oh yer."
"What time do you want to start?"
"I've been thinking Jimin your right I have the photos I can work from them."
"Oh..,ok"
He went to make a drink and Jungkook moved away.
"Is everything ok Kookie?"
"Of course...., I'll be getting on soon so you can get back to your place."
Jimin felt he'd been dismissed, he shrugged," I can clean up here if you want to get on?"
"No it's best you go..."
Jimin lat his hand on Jungkooks arm only for him to shrug it off.
Jimin knew something was definitely wrong.
"Kookie have I done something?"
"Jimin don't start making a scene"
"What!"
"Look we've had a casual fling ok nothing more...."
"Did I say anything to make you think otherwise?" Jimin demanded.
Jungkook stared at him then sighed," yes you did,"
Jimin frowned," what? When?"
"You said in your sleep you loved me...."
"I-I-I didn't know...., but is that so bad?"
"I don't do permanent , casual is ok but I don't want to be tied to someone, if your ok with casual I'm ok nothing more."
"What are you afraid of?"
"Nothing! I'm not afraid..."
"You are.., your afraid of commitment.."
"I'm not! I just think it's stupid to tie yourself to one person..."
Jimin shook his head," I never took you for a coward,"
Jungkook got angry,"look you changed everything, why can't we just carry on as we were?"
"Because I can't live like that, I want to be more than someone's fling, someone who's fitted in when it's convenient , I want someone who thinks I'm special, who looks forward to seeing me and talking to me about their day."
"I'm sorry that's not me."
"No, I'm sorry for ever believing you were special."
He went to the bedroom found his keys and phone and walked to the front door slipping on his shoes, without looking around he walked out the door.
He got into his home and that's when he broke down, was he really unloveable? Tears fell down his face and he sobbed, then recrimination started, stupid Jimin how did you think you would ever capture. Someone like him, he has everything while you......
He crawled into bed not hungry just emotionally tired. He told himself not to think of Jungkook, not to talk with him in fact totally disengage with him...., maybe he should look for new lodgings?
On that thought he fell asleep.
Jungkook stared at the photo then started sketching on the canvas but he just couldn't get into it. Seeing Jimins face in front of him made him remember last night how erotic Jimin had looked riding him.
He slumped into the chair in his studio then picked up his phone flicking to photos he'd taken just that morning while Jimin was asleep. One of Jimin sprawled over Jungkooks side of the bed, his head on his arm the sheet kicked off his other hand splayed on the bed as if searching and his legs bent showing his ass made Jungkook want to paint him like that.
He stood up replacing the canvas with another, sketching quickly and precisely.
Standing back he nodded then picked up his paints totally absorbed with the canvas in front of him.
Two hours later he stretched his neck and arms looking at the painting admitting to himself this was going to be one of his best.
He went downstairs to get some coffee and food.
"Jimin come eat..." he called out before remembering he wasn't there.
Sighing he made a sandwich and a large coffee, he put on some music to relax while eating, he yawned, he hadn't slept after Jimins revelation. Closing his eyes he dozed off.
Jimin woke up late in the afternoon to a banging on the door. Startled he sneaked to a window hiding he didn't want to talk to Jungkook again. Peeping through he saw to his alarm it was Eunwoo, he looked irritated.
"Open up Jimin! Where are you Damn it, it's your fault I trashed my car, if you hadn't of made me angry I would have driven better, Damn you, you owe me! I'll make you pay!!" He kicked the door angrily then turned and walked away.
Jimins first thought was to speak to Jungkook but then he realised he couldn't . He felt scared, Eunwoo knew where he was. He dithered about then packed a suitcase with his clothes and new work outfit and called a taxi. Once it was there he hurriedly got in and asked him to drive to a small hotel he'd seen near the clinic. He went in asking for a room for a week, not wanting to go back, he'd definitely make plans to leave.
Settling into his room he saw a small kettle to make drinks, he realised he'd had nothing all day so went out looking for somewhere to eat.
Keeping his eyes open he jumped when a hand landed on his shoulder.
"Jin?"
"Who did you think it was?" Jin laughed until he saw the scared look on Jimins face.
"Hey sorry I startled you,are you ok? Why are you here?"
"I um I'm looking for somewhere to eat."
"Well your in luck, I'm going to a place they cook the best pork belly!"
He linked arms with Jimin turning a corner to go into a street cafe, nothing fancy but fairly busy.
"I know it doesn't look much but it's the best food and I'm starving!"
Jimin sat down his eyes darting around still not feeling safe. Jin noticed all this but waited til their order had been taken then spoke.
"What's going on Jimin you look scared."
Jimin was going to lie then it all came out, meeting Eunwoo how he'd behaved, Jimins feelings for Jungkook being turned down then being stalked by Eunwoo.
"I'm going to give up my home find somewhere else but I'm staying in a hotel for now, it's near my new job ."
"Jimin you should report him, he shouldn't get away with it."
"It's my word against his"
"I'm sure Jungkook would let you stay with him..."
"I'm not going to run scared to him he has his own life which doesn't include me."
"You really like him don't you."
"Does it show....,I just can't understand why he's so against a permanent relationship."
"You met his parents?"
"Yes they are lovely ,"
"They are not his real parents they are actually his aunt and uncle. His real parents kept arguing and leaving, eventually his aunt adopted him. He hates his real parents, both showed up as soon as he became famous, trying to get him on side, saying he should help them. He told them he no longer regarded them as family he has two people he calls mum and dad and he got a restraining order against them. His aversion comes from them being a totally wrong couple."
"Oh....., but then he has his mum and dad as a good example?"
"I agree, he is stubborn though."
"Or maybe it's just that he's never cared enough for someone, I hope he gets someone special in his life even if it can't be me..."
"Aw Jimin your too sweet,"
"And I'm full, I need to go back,"
"I'll walk with you"
They walked to the corner where Jimins hotel was.
"Thanks Jin,I'm working from tomorrow but will try and pop in."
"Ok Jimin take care bye."
Jin waited til Jimin was safely inside, he'd talk to Jungkook next time he came in the cafe, he felt uneasy for Jimin.