Priorities

The days passed and Jimin got stronger.Jungkook focused on the painting spending long hours on it to make up for lost time.
Jimin usually sat with him for a few hours then if Jungkook was particularly in the mood to carry on painting he would leave him to it and take short walks building himself up daily.
Today Jungkook was putting the finishing touches to his work so Jimin kept out of his way.
He took a taxi to Jins coffee shop and sat there for a while chatting.
His phone rang and he answered it,
"Jimin where the hell are you I came down and the house is empty, I waited to see if you had gone for a short walk but you've been away ages!!"
"Kookie calm down, I'm at Jins,"
"Why didn't you tell me? How did you get there I hope you didn't walk you should have taken the car!"
"Gosh you sound flustered, where are you now?"
"I'm in the sitting room..."
"Stand up go to the kitchen and look on the worktop..."
"Why..? Really Jimin I was so.....oh, yer your note..."
"See babe? I did let you know, the first thing you do after painting is grab a coffee so I put it by the kettle."
"Sorry Jimin, all sorts of things went through my head..."
"It's ok, I'll catch a taxi back now..."
"No, I'll come to you, I need a coffee anyway."
The phone clicked off and Jimin couldn't help smiling.
It wasn't long before Jungkook strode in walking to Jimin and claiming his lips.
"Kookie!!"
"What? I missed you...."
"P-leeeeze you two, I'm jealous," a laughing Jin said.
He placed a coffee in front of Jungkook.
"Finished the painting?" He asked.
"Yer,just in time too, I'll get them framed and drive them myself to the institute, they're having a big do on Friday to bring in more awareness of mental health and want me to go to the party....," he looked at Jimin.
"I'll be fine...."
"I don't want to leave you..."
"Kookie you have to get your priorities right , this is a good thing to do and besides I'll be starting work."
"Your my priority,I know you said you wanted to work but I kinda like having you around especially as I work from home."
Jimin sighed," I like being with you too but I also think I should work."
"I know...well never mind..."
The pair drove home and as they got there Tae and Hobi turned up.
"Hey you two! How are you Jimin? We did see you in hospital but you were out of it, looking much better now though," Tae said.
"I'm good, Jungkook has taken very good care of me,"
"I'm not surprised he was a total basket case when you were taken in never seen him cry before!"
"Tae...., please leave me some dignity!"
"You cried?"
"Bawled his eyes out," Hobi said.
Jimin stood up and kissed him," sorry I worried you,"
Jungkook looked like the lovestruck idiot he was.
"How about a barbecue?" He said looking around.
Soon everyone was outside music was on meat was cooking Hobi stood chatting to Jungkook while he cooked.
"So how's things with you two?" Tae asked
"Great, more than great actually,"
"Well it's nice for you he works at home too."
"Yer although I'm going ti work soon,"
"Why?"
Jimin looked shocked," well I shouldn't live off him,"
"Do you know how much money he has?"
"No..."
"Let's say one of his paintings sells for at least xxxxxx"
"What!"
"Exactly so if your being noble it's stupid, why do you think I go with Hobi to his club?"
"His club I thought you both owned it?"
"Nope I go there to be with him, I help out there if I want but he's just as happy for me just to sit with him, as am I ."
Jimin nodded thinking it over, was he going to work because he wanted too or because he thought Jungkook wouldn't like him living off him?"
"What's the frown for babe?" Jungkook said coming over.
"Huh..., oh nothing..., how's that food coming along ?"
"Nearly done, sure your ok?"
"Absolutely," Jimin said giving a beaming smile.
The day wore on and there was laughter all around. Jungkook sat next to Jimin always seeing to his needs something that made Jimin love him all the more.
After the others left he helped clear up , jungkook got a phone call so Jimin gestured he would take a shower.
He climbed into bed naked his mind on what Tae had said.
Jungkook came in "still awake? I won't be long"
He disappeared into the shower coming out with a towel hooked around his hips and rubbing his hair dry. He stopped when he saw Jimin laying on top of the bed almost like the canvas on the wall.
"J-jimin? You ok?"
"I'm more than ok have you forgotten?"
"Eh?"
"Two weeks...., need I say more?"
Jungkook thought could anyone look more erotic than Jimin did at that moment ? Throwing his towel off he clambered over Jimin caging him in while kissing the hell out of him. Both were aroused both needy.
"Fuck me Kookie...,"
Reaching into a drawer he lubed his fingers up watching Jimins face as his fingers penetrated him.
"Fuck I wanna paint you like this, you look so sinful.."
"Kookie I need you now!"
"On your knees babe!"
Jimin rushed to do so, Jungkook lined himself up pushing straight in both gasping at the pleasure pain feeling.
"Oh fuck I'm not gonna last long Jimin,"he groaned.
"Me neither, now fuckboy me!!"
The room filled with panting breaths and skin against skin, the pleasure built up quickly, Jimin gave a high keening sound as he came hard and Jungkook after a few more hard thrusts followed.
Although quick it was the release they needed. Jungkook got up and washed himself in the bathroom coming back with a damp cloth and towel to clean Jimin up.
He pulled off the sticky bedsheet and got a clean one and soon they lay in each others arms.
"God,I love you so much," Jungkook said.
"I love you too.."
They snuggled together dozing off but not before Jimin had come to a conclusion.
The next two days were busy, the pictures were made ready and boxed up. Jungkook sorted his clothes out as Jimin watched and he gave Jimin all the details of where he was staying what time the party was and when he would come back just in case he needed it.
The day came when he had to leave and he kissed Jimin goodbye torn about leaving him.
"Don't work too hard, if it's too much come home and call me for anything ok,I'm gonna miss you..."
"Don't worry Kookie,everything will be ok."
He waved Jungkook off then set. His plan into action.
Jungkook was getting dressed for the party but didn't feel like going, he already missed having Jimin around.
A knock on the door sounded and he reluctantly opened it to find the owner of the institute there.
"Are you ready Mr Jeon? I can't tell you how pleased we are with the paintings and the subject you chose is exceptional, it's everything we wanted, our payment is on its way."
"Oh no, I did these as a gift."
"Surely not, I'm quite happy to pay"
"Use the money to get underprivileged people the help they need."
"You are too kind, now shall we go your guest is waiting?"
Jungkook wondered who he meant, was he supposed to meet someone here, he hoped they hadn't set him up with a girl as his dinner guest.
They arrived in the main room to cheers of appreciation. He nodded to everyone as they stopped to talk to him.
"Such wonderful paintings,"
"The subject is so handsome too,""
"It's a pleasure to have you both here"
Both?
He got to his assigned table to find his beautiful boyfriend sitting there looking handsome in a smart suit, grinning at him.
He sat down and leaned towards him.
"Jimin what's going on?"
"Well it's all about priorities babe, your mine, not some job but you, downside is I'm going to be a kept man, you think you can live with that?"
Jungkook grinned," only if you pleasure me every night for the rest of our lives!"
"Every night? Gosh I better build my strength up!"
"Park Jimin , I adore everything about you...,except your name."
"My name?"
"Yer, how soon will you marry me and become Jeon Jimin?"
"How soon can you arrange it love?"
They linked hands grinning like idiots happy in the knowledge they put each other first now and always.