Your my life

Jimin felt like he'd had a long sleep, he couldn't remember going to bed, he must have been tired.., he went to move moaning at the dull ache in his side.
"Jimin!"
His eyes opened hurriedly, why was Jungkook in his room?
He found himself staring into the face of the person he loved, only Jungkook looked drawn with red eyes, he was seated next to Jimin in a room that definitely wasn't his hotel room.
"Kookie....,where am I ?"
"Your safe baby, your in a private hospital room..."
"What?" Jimin felt confused then memory came back, the sharp pain, looking up to see Eunwoo maliciously glaring at him.
"Eunwoo......"
"He's in a mental facility, turns out he's been on the run for years, his real name is Mu hun, he killed his own brother because he was jealous of the attention he got from others, he didn't like you turning him down so he's been stalking you. We nearly lost you Jimin."
"So that's why he was there today...."
"Jimin it was three days ago, it was touch and go, you lost a lot of blood but the doctors at the clinic were amazing then you were rushed here to the hospital."
Jimin but his lip, he'd nearly died? The enormity of it overcame him and he broke down sobbing.
Jungkook stood up holding him carefully letting him cry it out until only a slight sniff escaped
"I'm sorry...,I didn't mean to trouble you..."
"Jimin look at me!"
Jimin looked up only for Jungkook to lean down and claim his lips in a passionate kiss.
Jimin was shocked he pulled away," why are you..., I must have horrid breath after three..., Jungkook what's going on?!?!"
Pulling him gently back Jungkook kissed him again then pulled away slightly.
"Don't ever get yourself nearly killed again!!Do you know how I felt seeing you like that! I thought you were dead, what would I have done then?"
Jimin felt confused," am I dreaming?" He pinched himself," ow!"
"Hey stop hurting yourself, I want you to get better quickly."
"Kookie are you ok? Have you slept your acting very weird."
"No I haven't slept properly, I've been here the last few days, I only went home to shower and change but one of the boys sat with you."
"They did, I must say thank you...., Kookie why did you stay?"
"Oh hell your going to make me say it aren't you? Ok, Park Jimin it took you nearly being killed to make me realise I love you , I can't live without you, I want you always with me, please be my boyfriend."
"Wow! I should nearly get killed more often!"
"Don't joke about it, I'll never forget that day..."
"I'm sorry Kookie....., I love you too, but you already know that...., yes I'll be your boyfriend!"
Jimins lips were claimed again in such a way that he moaned in pleasure.
"Ahh,baby we should stop, your in no fit state for what I want to do to you!"
Jimin blushed," we can cuddle though?"
Jimin eased across the bed and Jungkook lay beside him, Jimin groaned as he turned to lay his head on the others chest.
"Careful baby!"
"I feel like I've been run over by a truck!"
"The doctor wants to keep you in for a few days more"
"Oh ..., but the hotel...."
"The bill is paid and your stuff is at mine."
"Hmmm, Kookie...."
"Yes?"
"Is this a private room? It looks expensive. ......"
"Your worth it and it means I can stay as long as I want."
"But now I want you to sleep at home, I'm ok here and you look tired."
"But I want to stay with you..."
"Please Kookie for me? I'm tired anyway, I will feel better knowing your resting too..."
At that moment the door opened and a doctor and nurse walked in.
"Mr Park..., I thought you would wake today! How do you feel?"
"Erm a bit sore and tired which is silly as I've been asleep for days."
"It's the bodies way of coping with trauma, you were very lucky you lost a lot of blood."
"Thank you for your care sir."
"It's my job but it's pleasing to see a survivor, I'm keeping you in for a couple more days, you need to build up your strength..., you didn't seem to have been eating well?"
"I was a bit stressed I didn't feel hungry..."
"Well I'm putting a drip up with nutrients in it, this evening you can have a light supper , but nothing else."
"Ok thank you."
The doctor nodded and went to go then turned back,
"No er energetic exercise for two weeks, if you know what I mean..."
Jimin blushed whilst Jungkook actually groaned,two weeks!
Once the doctor had left Jimin lightly hit Jungkooks chest.
"Kookie! Did you have to be so loud!"
"I can't help it.., two weeks when I just want to bury myself deep in you!"
"Well you haven't even seen me for two weeks so you'll manage."
"I've seen you every day, I've been painting you."
"Oh...,how's it coming along?"
Jungkook felt himself blush, Jimin had no idea about the painting he'd done. He now knew where he wanted it and would call in his friend who did frames for him.
"Ah you know, maybe you can sit in the studio when I paint."
"But I will have to work........, actually it's silly I know but I think I'm a bit scared of going back to the clinic ....,I'll just have to man up!" He said trying to laugh it off.
"No..., I don't want you back there, who knows what could happen?"
"Yes,but I can't think like that,maybe they have some jobs here?"
"You know I'm rich right? You don't have to work?"
"That's not fair on you ,me living off you."
"I'd give you all my money if it means keeping you safe and near me."
"Hmmm, let's worry about that later, right now you go home I'm going to sleep."
"But Jimin..." Jungkook whined.
"Oh Kookieeee," Jimin mimicked.
"Your not very romantic!" Jungkook muttered.
"How's this for romantic, Kookie please take off your t shirt under you hoodie so I can sleep with it."
Jungkook smirked," ok babe!"
He stripped off his tops taking his time so Jimin would see what he was missing.
Jimin knew what he was doing so got his own back while Jungkook was shirtless .
"Ahh,Kookie help it hurts!"
Jungkook rushed to Jimin leaning down concern over his face.
Jimin grabbed his neck pulling him close and kissed his collarbone leaving a large hickey.
Letting Jungkook go he smirked," mine,"he said grinning.
Jungkook was still reeling from the feel of Jimins lips on him.
"Not fair.." he groaned.
"T shirt.." Jimin said making grabby hands.
Jungkook passed it over and Jimin went to put it on over his hospital gown," ow!..."
Jungkook helped him put it on, he should have looked comical but he looked cute.
"Now go home..."
Jungkook  saw the tiredness in Jimin that he tried to hide.
"Ok but I'll be back tomorrow ."
Jimin nodded easing back down in the bed, why was doing nothing so tiring.
Jungkook leaned down kissing his lips then gently brushing his hair from his face after a few minutes Jimin was sound asleep.
Jungkook left quietly, walking away he got into his friend." Hi I need a favour can you do a rush job for me? No at mine, ok meet me there."
He smiled Jimin was going to be surprised and knowing him a bit shocked.
He drove home arranged with his friend to do the frame tomorrow and he would also help Jungkook hang it.
"Kook, why aren't you selling this it's amazing so real?"
"Because it's personal ,"
"Well your model is pretty damn cute!"
"Hey eyes off! That's the love of my life !!"
"Ok,ok! Well I'm pleased for you Kook, if this painting is through his influence then it means you've finally got in touch with your inner self."
Jungkook grinned, it was true, Jimin was his muse, his boyfriend, his everything.