No going back

Jimin found himself giggling a lot that evening, partly due to alcohol but mostly because Jungkooks friends were funny.
"I'm telling you Jimin soon I won't be able to get house insurance as Namjoon has broken so much!"
"Babe I'm not that bad!"
"Dropped the kettle and water over the electric socket because someone's engine back firing made you jump," said Tae.
"Decided to play pitch and put in the house, smashing the window"Suga said
"Picked a hot pan up without gloves and threw it in the sink smashing the dishes there," Jungkook intervened
"Forgot to shut the passenger door on the car properly so it swung open and smashed against a wall," Hobi joined in.
"Thought he'd be amorous and jumped on the bed breaking it," Jin said.
"Hey now hang on babe! TMI!"
"They already know....,except Jimin," Jin smiled.
"Ok , I'm I get it...,"
"Gosh, how do you manage," Jimin laughed.
"Well household stuff I buy two off to replace, but in fairness Joonie buys most of it anyway,"
Namjoon grinned happy to have his partner say something good about him.
"Let's put some music on!" Tae shouted.
Soon music played out, the rowdy bunch started singing,
"Come on Jimin join in, doesn't matter if you can't hit the high notes, neither can we!"
Jimin hesitated a bit then thought why not he'd lived to sing and dance at school.
He joined in quietly at first then because he knew the song let rip, he soon realised everyone else had stopped and only he was singing, he stopped embarrassed putting his head down.
"No! No carry on that's amazing!" Suga said.
Jimin looked around startled seeing everyone else nod, so he picked up the song and carried on getting cheers at the end.
"Gosh I wish I could sing like that...., oh , oh let's dance to this, remember the dance that went with it?" Hobi said dragging Tae and Jin up.
They started dancing, Jimins foot was tapping...
"Come on Jimin..."
He joined them perfectly in step with the dance, it was an old tune that had some sexy moves only Hobi and Jimin pulled off.
Jungkook watched feeling himself stir as Jimin thrust to the beat.
An hour later and mutterings of must go were heard , Jungkook saw his guests out ,coming back to find Jimin one handedly trying to clean up.
"Hey,I'll do it..."
"But I feel kind of useless,"
"Don't you know how to relax?"
"Of course I do but I feel like I'm a burden,"
Jungkook stalked towards him caging him against the back of the sofa.
"You are not a burden so don't think like that!"
"I-ok"
Jimin went to go but Jungkook held his waist,
"Dance with me...."
"Erm, there's no music....?"
Jungkook looped Jimins arms around his neck then hummed a slow song, swaying to it so that Jimin did the same.
"Your a good dancer," Jungkook said as they swayed to the silent music.
"I like dancing,"
"Your especially good at the song you and Hobi danced to, it turned me on,"
Jimin stumbled then stopped," I-I think I should go,"
He muttered but didn't move.
"What are you scared of Jimin, how come someone your age, is so innocent where sex is concerned?"
"I..., look it's ok for you, I expect your always told how great you are, I've read the stories about you and your partners...., well I'm the opposite, I tried it and I was found lacking, he dumped me after sleeping with me twice...,so I know I'm a disappointment in that department a-and I don't need to be told it again!"
Jimin pulled away and ran to his room, locking the door, stupid he told himself, why show yourself up?
"Jimin? Talk to me...."
"Leave me alone....please...."
Jungkook sighed, he hadn't meant to upset him, turning he went and cleared up.
Three quarters of an hour later he went to his room glancing at Jimins door but no light filtered out, he must be asleep.
Jimin was laying in the dark, he'd made his mind up, he would go back to the gatehouse tomorrow, he'd still pose but at least Jungkook wouldn't have to put up with him in his house. He fell asleep fully clothed waking an hour later sweating.
He crawled off the bed tugging his clothes off and went to the bathroom to freshen up, he slipped boxers on and lay back down but his throat felt dry from the alcohol he'd drunk. Sitting up he decided to go to the kitchen quietly and get some cold juice from the fridge. Looking down at himself he wondered if he should put some more clothes on but decided against it, he'd only be a few minutes.
Quietly he unlocked the door tip toeing down the hall, he went to the kitchen and opened the fridge using its light to locate a glass.Tipping some juice into it he shut the fridge and stood near the sink drinking.
The kitchen light suddenly switched on,"Jimin?"
Jimin jumped in shock and dropped his empty glass, the smash echoing.
"Don't move you'll cut your feet!" Jungkook ordered.
He stood still as Jungkook collected a broom and dustpan, making short work of the mess on the floor,
"I'm sorry," Jimin whispered his eyes taking in Jungkooks muscled torso only covered in boxers like him.
"It doesn't matter are you ok?"
"Yes I woke up thirsty, I'm sorry if I woke you,"
"I wasn't asleep"
Jimin bit his lip chewing on it, a finger came up stopping the action,
"Don't do it...., it makes me want to do things, it's sexy,"
"It is?"
"Mmmhhhmm,like a lot of things about you Park Jimin," Jungkook said getting closer.
"You think I'm sexy?"
"Oh yes,from your cute toes to your soft hair and everything in between." He brushed a casual finger from Jimins shoulder to his navel making Jimin shiver and want more.
"Y-your not bad yourself," Jimin said his eyes looking Jungkook over.
"Ah Jimin don't look at me like that unless you want this to go further..."
"Maybe I....do?"
Jungkook stared at him then bent lifting him under his thighs so that he had to hook his legs around his waist, he kissed Jimins lips bringing soft moans from him. That was it Jungkook turned of the light and carried Jimin to his room laying him on his bed. Jungkook stripped his boxers off allowing Jimin to see his full arousal he then expertly pulled Jimins boxers off and lay next to him.
"Do you want this?" He asked Jimin.
Jimin answered by using his good hand to touch Jungkooks body.
"Mmm go on baby touch me...."
Jimin caressed his muscles chest brushing a thumb across his tightened nipples hearing a hiss of pleasure.
"I-I want to...., taste you?"
"Go ahead I'm all yours..."
Jungkook lay on his back as Jimin shuffled down the bed his eyes taking in the feast before him.
"You'll tell me if I do it wrong won't you?"
"Jimin put your lovely lips on my dick!" Jungkook groaned.
Jimin hovered over it then brought his head down licking the tip, tasting the saltiness and hearing Jungkook moan. He then took him in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and sucking , he couldn't take him all in but he did his best, bobbing his head.
"Oh fuck Jimin your good at this!"
Pleased Jimin giggled the sound reverberating against the length in his mouth.
"Oh fuck!" Jungkook moaned his hand reaching down to Jimins head holding him there as he thrust up.
Jimin felt him further in his throat but managed not to gag. He used his tongue to press against the slit enjoying every sound that left Jungkook lips.
Jungkooks heels dug in the mattress he wanted nothing more than to plunge inside Jimin and fuck him senseless but he knew Jimin wanted things at his pace, so instead he told him how good he was at it, how he would cum down his throat if Jimin kept this up, the words made Jimin tease his dick for longer.
Jimin could feel Jungkook growing more rigid as he took him in, was he going to cum?
"Ah Jimin, I can't hold back I'm gonna aaaaaaargh!!"
Jimin felt the fluid burst into his throat as Jungkook thrust up hard, he managed to swallow causing Jungkook to groan more, he pulled back wiping his mouth and kneeling up in between Jungkooks legs, seeing the satiated look on Jungkooks face.
"Was it ok?"
"It was more than ok...," Jungkook looked back at the other lust filling his eyes.
"Time for you to join the party," Jungkook growled flipping Jimin on his back.
"But you've already cum, isn't it over?"
"Jesus your ex was a selfish bastard, did he fuck you and go?"
"Erm..., usually"
"Well not me, I'm gonna make you scream my name!"
Jungkook carefully held Jimins bad hand above his head then took control. He kissed Jimin tasting himself then gave soft kisses down to his collarbone bringing a little shiver from Jimin as he was sensitive there.
Jimin could feel pleasure run through him, he was already hard and he writhed as Jungkooks hot breath travelled over his body.
"That's it baby, feel everything,"
Jungkooks hand enclosed around Jimins member pumping him rhythmically ,
"Ah Kookie..."
"Is it nice you want more?"
"I want....."
"Open your legs let me touch your pretty hole,"
As Jimin did so Junkook reached into a drawer withdrawing something, Jimin felt a coolness against him and realised Jungkook had lubed j his fingers.
A sudden pressure and jungkook pushed in.
"Such a tight little hole..., I'm gonna make it ready for my hard dick"
"H-hard but..."
"Oh baby you don't realise how many times you've made me hard...."
Jimin felt Jungkook add more fingers and suddenly he was touching that bundle of nerves again.
Jimin let out a long moan of pleasure, unused to being treated as equal this pleasure came in fast.
"Ah look your dick is crying out for me to fuck you,"
Jungkook noticed the precum on Jimins member.
Jungkook hovered between Jimins legs pushing them back to display his puckered hole.
"There we are," he grunted lining himself up and pushing all the way in.
"Ahhhhhh! " Jimin cried out at the fullness and sting.
Jungkook waited, "god your so tight, let me know when it's ok to move, I'm dying to fuck you"
"His rough words turned Jimin on...
"Fuck me now!" He moaned
Jungkook snapped his hips back and forth enjoying Jimins heat around him. He angled himself differently seeking and finding Jimins prostrate and slamming against it making Jimin scream in pleasure.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk,"
"Yes...! " Jimin groaned, his senses were being overrun by an ever increasing wave of pleasure.
He felt his own member rub between them the friction causing untold pleasure.
"Kookie I'm oh god Kookie harder now!"
As Jungkook pounded in Jimin screamed in pleasure and came, white spurts sticking to them both.
His panting breath and moans made Jungkook thrust harder chasing his own release.
"Fuck!!!!" He came hard releasing into Jimin and nearly passing out at the pleasure, slumping down onto Jimin but quickly rolling them so Jimin was on top and not getting hurt.
"Oh wow!" Jimin exclaimed
"Wow indeed! And you thought you were frigid?"
Jimin blushed then giggled," good for you I'm not!"
"Very good for me" agreed Jungkook.
They lay there for ten minutes recovering then Jungkook spoke," we need to clean up,"
"Oh...ok,"
Jimin shuffled away,"ow! He groaned
Jungkook smirked," told you you wouldn't walk!"
"I thought you were kidding!"
Jungkook got up," wait here,"
He went into the bathroom turning on the shower, letting it get to the correct temperature, then he went and picked Jimin up carrying him inside the shower and let him stand up with him holding onto him
"Your showering with me?"
"I sure am don't want you falling or getting that splint wet,"
"Lot of firsts," Jimin muttered but Jungkook heard and chuckled.
"Let me wash you..."
Jimin was red and this made him go a shade deeper,
"I-ok then,"
He let Jungkook administer to his needs. They dried off.
"I'll let you use the bathroom fascilities while I clean the bed."
Jimin nodded , after using the toilet and washing his hands he hobbled out  only to be picked up by Jungkook and placed between the cool sheets .
"Don't you want me to sleep in my own room?"
"Nope I want you to be with me."
He got into bed too letting Jimin sort out and get comfortable and then spooning against him.
"Goodnight Jimin sleep  well,"
"You to..."
The pair drifted off thoroughly comfortable and in a world of their own.