Chapter Seven

"I haven't known you long enough Enid but-" I stopped talking for a second and noticed she was wiping the tears off her face. But, I continued with what I was saying hoping it'll make her feel better.

"I can already tell your a good person with a good heart, and always try to do the best thing even if it means putting others before yourself. Further, that makes you a amazing friend and also a amazing girlfriend." Wednesday then took a deep breath before finishing her sentence, and Enid then smiled at the beautiful things that were said about her.

"And if Ajax can't realize that than he is not worth someone to be together with you. So, I hope you find someone who actually cares about you and loves you for being who you are." I told her and Enid then gave me a big hug.

However, this time I let her and gave her a hug back. The two then pulled away from the hug a few seconds later.

"Thanks for being a great friend to me Wednesday" Enid said and then got up. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Um I'm going to bed silly" Enid said and then went to lay in her bed. "Oh right" I said to her and then lay in my bed.

"Goodnight Wednesday" Enid said and then went to sleep. "Goodnight Enid" I replied back while turning my table lamp off and fell asleep as well.

August 21st, 7:45am

Today was Sunday and that is a rest day for the students before another week of learning. The two girls were both sleeping until Wednesday heard a knock at her window.

Thing was knocking on the window and she was confused on why he left in the first place. Wednesday still let him inside though and wanted to immediately speak with him.

"Um why is my phone number on you?" I asked him and he replied back in sign language. "Oh god you really think I like the dude" I said to him being annoyed that Tyler thinks I made the first move to him.

Thing responded again quickly and Wednesday wasn't too happy about his explanation. "The only reason there was tension is because he kept on smiling at me and it gave me "creepy vibes" I said raising my voice being angry at Thing.

Enid then woke up from hearing that and noticed the two were taking to each other. "What's going on?" Enid asked in a sleepy voice and the two just went silent.

"Um it's nothing" I said but Enid then rolled her eyes at my comment. "I know you're lying Wednesday. And I heard the word boy being mentioned in your talk" Enid said and then gave me a glare.

Thing then talked to Enid using sign language and she was filled in on the whole conversation. "Wait is he really tall, scrawny, and a cute guy?" Enid asked me and then imagined the man in her head at that moment.

"He is not that attractive if I'm being honest. And I don't have a crush on him" I said and had a disgusted look on my face just thinking about Tyler.

"Well it seems to me you may like him?" Enid then sat next to me with a big smile on her face. "As if. I still stand by decision that boys are just a waste of time and I will always put myself before them." Wednesday said and Enid than just laughed at that.

"What's so funny?" I asked her noticing she had a laugh at what I just said. "Your just a really funny person Wednesday" Enid said and then accidentally fell on the floor.

I then smirked at Enid being clumsy and gave her a hand to get back up. She then took my hand and brought me on the ground with her.

"Haha now we're even" Enid said and then looked at me. "I guess so" I said while looking at her as well.