Chapter Nineteen

Wednesday then looked at Thing and knew they both would be on the same side. She just hoped her friends will make the right choice.

Few minutes later...

The group stopped talking with each other and then gave there focus back to me. They all sat there on the bed quiet but Xavier then stood up.

I knew he was going to speak for the rest of them and was ready for whatever was to be said. Xavier then had his eye contact on me before telling me there group decision.

"I will speak behalf of the others opinion on your idea Wednesday. I think you're an open-minded person and can accept our thoughts" Xavier said and then crossed his arms to show he's being serious. I nodded in response and let them continue speaking.

Xavier then cleared his throat and then went on taking. "I'll share my thoughts though before the rest of them. And, I can say that I completely agree with your idea and everything involved towards that goal." Xavier told me and then showed a small smile.

"You can continue taking. I'm intrigued now of what else you guys think" I said out of curiosity. I then looked at Enid along with Eugene sitting beside her.

They both looked at me with a scared face knowing I take criticism very different than others. The childhood memory of me punching a stupid boy then appeared into my head at the moment.

"The boy should have seen it coming though. He told me to my face "You're not suppose to bring the dissected frog home. That is definitely not normal freak". I felt so angry at those harsh words towards me and decided to show him a lesson. I enjoyed every second of "my revenge" and him crying like a pussy afterwards" Those thoughts wandered into my head at that moment.

Wednesday then zoned out and smirked at her own mischief in the making as a young girl. Xavier noticed that and then tapped her on the shoulder.

"Can I continue talking?" Xavier asked with a confused look on his face. Wednesday then snapped back into reality and responded back to him.

"Yeah you can" I said hoping no one noticed what happened. Xavier then looked at the others and then at me before continuing talking.

"Well Enid and Eugene are on the same boat. They said your idea was pretty good and can work with it. So, I can say we all agree with your proposal Wednesday" Xavier said. Xavier then put his hand in the air for a fist bump to congratulate her.

Wednesday was confused by that interaction and just shook his fist bump thinking it was a "hand shake" which was awkward. Xavier just smirked at that and sat next to Eugene.

Enid then squealed out of excitement and got out of her seat. Enid then gave me a hug that I accepted as always and embraced that warm feeling I felt.

Enid then leaned close to my ear and whispered to me. "I guess we all serve you now as our group leader. So, you can tell us anything and we'll obey you my queen" Enid jokingly said in my ear. I then rolled my eyes from hearing her sarcasm and then whispered back into her ear.

"Well your not wrong about taking orders from me. And, I will use that as a advantage to make sure our group plan goes exactly planned" I said being confident in myself. The two then pulled away from the hug and looked at each other.

Enid then gave Wednesday "those eyes" in that moment which made her feel flustered. However, Wednesday puts those emotions aside but still has eye contact on Enid.

Enid knows that she's hiding it and wants the true feelings to come out of Wednesday. Although, Enid is with someone else in this moment she erases there existence.