Chapter Sixteen

"So what did you do all day?" I asked her. Enid then swallowed her food before answering my question.

"I had to return my package from Amazon-" Enid then took a deep breath before continuing talking. Wednesday could tell she was going to be upset by her facial expression in that moment.

Thing then looked at her as well with the same thought. "Because they shipped me someone else's package. Like how could they be so careless and stupid in that company" Enid said and then rolled her eyes from disappointment.

Thing then signed to me "She could be scary when she's like this". I then laughed a little from that which left Enid confused .

"I don't know what's so funny to you Wednesday" Enid said with a confused look on her face. "God she is so cute when she's upset" I thought in my head at that moment.

Wednesday couldn't take her serious at all and always see's Enid in a happy mood. "Well I'm just not used to seeing this "other side" of you" I said quoting the last words with my fingers.

"Fine I guess me having a shitty day entertains you. But, I'm still I mad didn't get my stickers" Enid said with a pouty face. "What kind of stickers?" I asked her out of curiosity.

Enid then had a huge smile appear from her face. "K-pop stickers from my fav idols Namjoon, Lisa, and more" Enid said and then squealed a bit.

Wednesday then had a confused look on her face from not being familiar around that subject. "Well hopefully you get that soon" I said hoping those words encouraged her.

Enid then did a big stretch and yawned loudly. "I'm going to bed now. Cause I had a exhausting day." Enid said to me and then headed to her closet.

Wednesday was wondering why she didn't just went to bed. Enid then took off her clothes and changed into pajamas.

I then turned the other way to give Enid some privacy. I felt mixed feelings in that moment about Enid's actions.

"Um maybe give me a warning next time" I said being flustered and then faced Enid again being fully dressed this time. Enid then lay on her bed and showed a small smile towards me.

"I promise. Goodnight Wednesday" Enid said in a sleepy voice and then fell asleep. I then headed to my bed as well and turned off my lamp.

"Goodnight Enid" I whispered back to her. Wednesday then went to bed feeling glad she ended the day on a good note.

*************************************************

August 30th 8:15am

The alarm clock was broken and didn't wake the girls up for school. And, today was a cloudy day so the sun couldn't try to help at all.

Enid was sleeping peacefully in her bed and had the best dream ever last night. She dreamed about growing old with Ajax and just having the perfect life together.

However, Wednesday had the complete opposite. She had a nightmare of the casualties done by her and wanted to escape it so badly.

Wednesday then woke up first being sweaty and not feeling the best. "That was the worst dream ever" I thought in my head. My heart rate then slowed down a bit and I checked the time on the clock.