Chapter Eleven

August 28, 8:30am

Wednesday had trouble sleeping last night and couldn't stop thinking about what she said to Enid.
Enid was curious about her personal life though and she didn't feel like telling her about it.

"Why do I feel like I messed up so bad with Enid?" I thought in my head while still laying in bed. I didn't want to get up and instead just stay there blaming myself for what happened.

"I'll try to find a way to make up to her" I said to myself. Thing then woke up after hearing her talk to herself and greeted Wednesday.

"Good morning Thing" I replied to him. I then looked at Enid's side of the room and realized she was gone.

"She probably headed down for downstairs for breakfast or with Ajax" I then scoffed at the last part about his name being mentioned. "I don't really see what's so special about him" I said with a confused look on my face.

Thing then sign language me that I was jealous of Ajax and that I should just tell Enid my feelings towards her. "I don't think that's going to happen" I said and then decided to get out of bed.

"I'm going to do something now to get her off my mind" I said to myself. Wednesday then went to her desk and pulled something out of her drawer.

It was the book she found in the library. The book contained drawings with details predicting something bad was going to happen soon.

Thing then talked to me again about "What I was going to do now?. "I will solve a mystery at this school" I told him and then proceeded with my plan.

Wednesday then left Thing by himself in the room and headed downstairs. She thought about asking people at this school of the history behind it.

"Now who should I ask?" I thought in my head at the moment. I was in the school hallway and looking for what I was exactly looking for.

There were a lot of students in the hallway but I wanted to pick someone just right for the task. And, I hoped that they would provide me the "real truth" behind this school.

"Hey Wednesday" Xavier said and I realized he was right behind me. "Hi Xavier" I said while looking at him and decided to choose him as my reliable information source.

"What are you doing on this fine day?" Xavier asked me. "I'm working on something important and I need your help in doing so" I said and then had my arms crossed waiting for his answer.

"I would love to" Xavier responded back. "Good follow me" I said to him and he listened to me.

The two then went outside and entered the shed for the Bee Keepers Club. The location was private where they can both talk without anyone ease dropping on them.

"Well this is definitely a interesting place to talk" Xavier said while observing the bees making honey.
"This place is somewhere no one can bother us" I said and then sat on a stool.

"Okay let's get started" Xavier said and then leaned against the wall behind him with his arms crossed. I then grabbed a notepad I found on the table beside me and with a pen on top.

"Would you mind telling me about the history of Nevermore Academy?" I asked him. "Like from the very beginning?" Xavier asked me.

"That would be helpful" I said wanting him to just say something useful to know. "Uh well-" Xavier then stopped talking and gave me a awkward smile.

"What is it?" I asked him noticing he stopped talking. "I actually don't know much about his place" Xavier said which led me disappointed.

"Well this was pointless then" I said and then got up to leave but Xavier blocked my way. "I think I know someone who does though" Xavier said.