Chapter Fourteen

"I really appreciate your help Wednesday" Enid said and then looked at me. "Anything for a friend" I said still keeping eye contact on her.

1 hour later...

The two girls both finished doing there work. Wednesday let Enid answer all the questions and only helped her on the ones that were tough.

"Yes this annoying work is finally done" Enid said and then yawned loudly. "Yeah we should-" I didn't finish my sentence and was distracted by my phone.

There was a text from Xavier and it said "I know who can give you the school's history" Just meet me at my room 426" ending with a :). "What is it?" Enid asked me noticing I was looking at my device.

"Um I have to do something important. You can just leave without me" I said. "Oh okay. I will meet you at the dorm. See you later Wednesday" Enid said and gave me a reassuring smile on her face.

"Bye Enid" I said and exited the library. I then did what the text said and headed to Xavier's dorm.

I arrived there in no time and then knocked on his door."Hello! Are you here Xavier?" I asked him and knocked the door a few times.

There was silence for a moment but someone opened the door. Xavier opened the door and he looked likely to just come out of the shower.

His hair was wet and had a towel over his shoulder. "I'm here alright" Xavier said and then chuckled.

I felt determined to learn more about this school and wanted to find out the history today. "Just tell me the person to talk with" I said with my arms being crossed.

Xavier could tell that I was being serious by my facial expression. "I have a roommate Rowan. He is a smart guy and actually knows this school from reading books" Xavier said and then pointed at the bookshelf by his roommate's bed.

"What are you trying to tell me?" I asked him being impatient in that moment. Xavier then took a deep exhale before answering my question.

"He is probably in the quad area all alone just trying to find more knowledge behind this place" Xavier responded back. "I'll be going there now" I said to him.

Wednesday then started walking away but Xavier then did a fake cough. Wednesday knew in that moment what he exactly wanted.

"Uh I think you forget to say something to me" Xavier said sarcastically. I then turned towards Xavier direction to talk to him.

"Thanks Xavier. Bye for now" I said to Xavier hating that I gave into him. "That is what I like to hear. See you Wednesday" Xavier said and then gave me a little wave.

Wednesday then continued what she was doing and went to find Rowan. Xavier then watched Wednesday walk away until he couldn't see her anymore and then closed the door.

*************************************************

I went downstairs and headed to the quad area.
"Okay he is a loner in the quad area" I said to myself and went outside.

There weren't that many people out there so it would be easy to spot the guy. "He has to look somewhat smart by reading a book or something" I thought in my head at that moment.

Wednesday was walking all around the quad but she couldn't find the right guy. "Where could he be?" I mumbled to myself still looking around for him.

I was getting nowhere and I hate when that happens. Wednesday then felt hopeless in that moment until someone noticed she was trying to find something.