Chapter Ten

Xavier then showed a concerned look towards me and I already knew why. He probably thought that I need some help and that will make things better.

However, I'm not like most people and I will always be different. Either though, I might not enjoy living the rest of my life like this there is no solution.

"Did something happen in the past to trigger this?" Xavier asked me. "No that's not it" I said and wanted the subject to change.

The two then looked at each other in utter silence. Wednesday didn't feel like explaining her whole life story to Xavier a boy she just met.

"This is getting awkward now" I thought in my head in that moment. Xavier then took another fry from the box and I gave him a glare.

"What is his motive?" "Does he think he can back out of this?" Those thoughts wandered into my head in that moment. Xavier then broke the silence and said something to me.

"Okay can we just forget this ever happened?" Xavier sarcastically asked me. "As long as you stop asking questions about my personal life" I said and then had my arms crossed ready for his response.

"Hmm okay deal" Xavier said and then pulled his hand out to shake on it. I despise psychical touch though and declined his offer.

"So we're cool then" Xavier said and awkwardly but his hand back in his pocket. "I guess so" I said and continued eating my fries.

Xavier was watching me eat them and I found that extremely uncomfortable. "Why is he doing that?" I thought in my head at that moment.

5 minutes later...

Wednesday finished her fries but Xavier still kept his eyes on her. She just devoured her fries but he still thinks she looks beautiful.

"Let's go" I said and then got up quickly to put the trash in the garbage. Xavier followed behind me and was holding the stuffed animals.

"Where do you want to go?" Xavier asked me. I was going to say something but then noticed students were heading to the school.

"Looks like we're heading back now" I said. Xavier nodded his head in agreement and they both headed to the bus.

The two then reached their destination and both looked at each other. "Do you want to sit next to each other" Xavier asked me.

"Um wait-" I was trying to look for Enid but something made me not finish my sentence. The reason was seeing her with Ajax and I knew that I already lost my chance with her.

"You okay" Xavier asked me and then put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm fine" I said and then went inside the bus with Xavier.

The only seats available were in the back and I had to past Enid and Ajax while doing so. When, we both passed by them I shared eye contact with Enid for a split second.

But, she pulled away first and I then took my seat by the window next to Xavier. "I think I know why you're acting weird" Xavier said and then smiled at me.

"Shit! Does he know my "big secret"?" I thought in my head at that moment. "What do you mean?" I asked him hoping he doesn't know what I'm hiding.

"I know that Enid is your friend-" Xavier took a deep breath before finishing his sentence. Wednesday tried to act normal and not seem suspicious in that moment.

"And you think Ajax will steal your friend from you" Xavier said. I then felt relieved by what he just said.

"Well you're not wrong" I said making him believe he figured it out. "I know I'm not" Xavier sarcastically said.