Sebastian Stan: Can't keep my hands to myself (SMUT)

Warnings: Smut, borderline non con (not really, readers just a little unsure), top!Sebastian bottom!reader, Seb cant keep it in his pants lol, rough sex and manhandling

Reader is also bisexual in this cause I'm bisexual and like to see the representation, it's not a huge part in the story it's just implied.

Summary: Sebastian is aware the two of you are just friends, but these sexual thoughts are getting out of hand, and he just knows you like him too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a Friday night and you invited your best friend, Sebastian Stan, to have dinner with you at your apartment.

You've been struggling with having feelings for him for awhile, but are still unsure if you should be doing anything with him. You're not even famous, you're just a fan he met at Comic Con and became friends with him. Plus, he probably has other women in his life. He's about to film with Margot Robbie! One of the most beautiful women in the world (and one of your celebrity crushes).

Sebastian watched you as you cleaned the dishes in the kitchen, he watched as you hips swayed as you hummed whatever catchy pop song you got stuck in your head.

It doesn't help that you're wearing spandex booty shorts. He felt himself get uncomfortably hard, and well, he decided to do something about it.

Now technically he could go to the bathroom but, that's just not doing it for him anymore. He wants you.

So, the brunette walked up behind you pressed himself against you, startling you. You gasped as you felt his hard on against your ass, slightly aroused but not so sure what to do.

Sebastian whispered on your ear, his hot breath fanning against your face causing you to shiver, "I've been thinking about all the things I want to do to you, but thinking about it isn't gonna cut it anymore."

"Seb-"

"I just know you're tight, baby. Tell me, how long has it been since someone fucked this sweet pussy of yours huh?"

"To long...but Sebastian, I don't think we should do this." You moaned as he started kissing you neck and you tried to move away but he kept a firm grip on your hips, causing you not to be able to leave.

"Baby, I know you want this too. I see the way you look at me."

He's right. You have wanted this for a long time. Your turned around in his firm hold and kissed him passionately. His hold tightened on you as he kissed you back.

Sebastian then scooped you up in his muscular arms before carrying you into your bedroom where he laid you on your bed.

He then proceeded to grab your ankles and pull you towards the edge. You sat up and took off your shirt, watching as his eyes darkened when he saw you weren't wearing anything underneath.

"Fucking hell, Y/n." Seb groaned before attacking your tits, sucking, biting and licking your nipples. You threw your head back as you moaned loudly.

After he paid attention to both sides he kissed you again, rough and hungrily, groping every part of your body he could reach.

Sebastian then stood up and unbuckled his pants and took off his shirt pulling them and his boxers off revealing his cock.

"On your knees." He commanded and you scrambled to obey him.

Sitting on your knees, your hands resting on your thighs as you watch him stroke his cock in front of you.

The actor then fisted your hair and pulled you closer, and you wrapped your mouth around his dick. He proceeded to fuck your face.

"Fuck! So fucking good! Such a good girl." He moaned.

You swirled your tongue around his cock as he continued to buck his hips into your mouth. "You look so pretty like this, Y/n. You like that? Hm? You like getting my cock thrusted down your throat?" Sebastian asked. You just hummed in agreement before he pulled out of your mouth.

"When I cum, I want it to be in that tight pussy." He said before picking you up and throwing you onto your bed again, ripping off your booty shorts and panties before licking a bold stripe across your wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" You gasped and he smirked before continuing to eat you out. His tongue sliding in between your folds, all the way up to your clit.

He continued to spread them with his index and middle fingers and licking inside.

The pleasure was something you've never experienced. "Oh my fucking god Sebastian!" You squealed.

"That's right baby, scream my name!" Seb shouted as he then stuck two fingers into you and started pumping, desperately getting you to your finish.

Your legs started shaking, you could barely form words, your mind was going fuzzy.

"Mmm fuck fuck fuck! Yeah, yeah, ohhhhh godddd." You screamed as you clenched around his fingers and came.

Sebastian pulled away from you and looked at your face. Pretty baby's already all fucked out. He thought to himself as he smirked before grabbing your hips roughly and turning you over to lay on your stomach.

He smacked your ass causing you to moan, "Oh you like that? Dirty girl."

The brunette then thrusted into you without warning and continued to pick up the pace while smacking your ass every once in awhile.

Soon he was pounding into you, making you scream and cry in pleasure. Sebastian smacked your ass again, "Yeah, take it! Take my fuckin' dick!" He yelled as he got closer and closer to his finish. You were at your as you clenched around his dick and came with a cry.

"Oh godddd." You moaned. You could barely move your legs, could barely speak.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fucking destroy this little pussy." He growled.

He pulled your hair making your head go back as he fucked you harder. "That's it princess, milk my cock." And then, he came with a loud moan and you felt him spill himself inside of you, making you moan.

Sebastian climbed up next to you and caressed your cheek before giving you a loving sweet kiss. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked, concern lacing his voice. You shook your head with a smile, biting your lip, "I like it rough." You whispered.

Seb smirked, "That's good to know, sweetheart."

A/n: I hope you like it! This is definitely rough sex if I've ever imagined it :) (Not enough Seb smut on this app fr)