Sebastian Stan: Mornings

A/n: This is part of my new book I will be releasing when I finish a couple more books of mine! Stay tuned!

Summary: The domestic life of Y/n, Sebastian and their two kids.

Lucy and Connor are twins age 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a Sunday, and you were home with your husband and kids. Luckily the two of you had nice long breaks from filming and were able to go home.

You were planning to sleep in a bit, taking advantage of the fact you didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn and get to set.

But, unfortunately, your children had other plans.

"Psst, mom, wake up." Connor whispered in your ear.

Of course it was Connor who woke you up, ever the troublemaker. Kind of takes after his father.

"Mmm...mommy's sleeping right now, Connor." You yawned, your eyes still closed.

"But mommy, I'm hungry! And daddy isn't here right now."

Sebastian was on his run with Rover, your dog.

You sighed, "Fine. Just give me a few more minutes okay? Where's Lucy?" You asked, rubbing your eyes.

"She's still asleep."

You chuckled softly. "Well, why don't you go wake your sister and then I'll get started on breakfast, okay?"

"Okay!" And he ran out of yours and Seb's room to his sister's.

You groaned and got up, putting your robe and slippers on before shuffling your way to the kitchen. The floor to ceiling windows of your modern home let in a lot of light, and you had to let your eyes adjust for a minute.

Your son ran into the kitchen, "Lucy's awake now." He stated matter of factly.

"Alright. What do you want for breakfast?" You asked.

"French toast!" Connor exclaimed. You laughed, "is that what Lucy wants too?"

"Yes, I-"

"No. I don't want French toast I want pancakes!" Lucy cut off her brother, making her way into the kitchen. They were both wearing matching pajamas his with Toy Story characters and hers with Disney princesses.

She was also wearing a little robe. So much like her mama.

"Okay...well I guess I could make both. I'd wait until your dad gets back but since you guys are so hungry, I'll just make breakfast now." You explained and their faces lit up.

Then, they ran to the living room and put on Nickelodeon. You heard the intro to SpongeBob from the kitchen.

You began making breakfast, then you heard the front door open and close. You knew your husband was home.

"Daddy!" You heard your children cheer and you smiled.

"Hey, guys." Sebastian said, getting on his knees and hugging them both. "Where's mommy?" He asked them.

"Making breakfast. Look at my hotwheels track!" Connor said, pointing to the large orange track.

"Wow, bud. When'd you build this?"

"This morning."

You sighed, sounds like somebody got up way too early.

Then, your beloved handsome husband came in and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, kissing up your neck.

You giggled, "Hi."

"Hey, babe. Whatcha making?"

"Pancakes and French toast because our two rascals wanted two completely different things. I hope that's okay."

"Anything cooked by my beautiful wife is fine by me."  And he turned you around, backing you up against the counter, kissing you passionately.

"Mm How was your run?" You asked.

"Good. I let Rover out in the backyard before I came in. I'm gonna have to hose him down."

"Uh oh, what situation did he get himself in this time?"

Sebastian shrugged, "Just rolling around in the mud on the way back."

"Oh god." You muttered and Seb laughed, kissing you again.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go see if I can catch the game." He announced.

You saw him get the kids' tablets from their chargers on the counter had go into the living room. The kids get to watch their TV in the mornings, whether that be on their tablets or the TV itself. And Seb has them use their tablets when he wants to watch football.

You heard the NFL theme play from the kitchen with a mix of Dora the explorer and blaze and the monster machines.

Then, breakfast was ready.

"Breakfast is ready!" You called from the kitchen. Sebastian got up from the couch and had the kids go with him. "Come on, let's go get breakfast." He said.

You all sat at the table and talked about your plans for the day. And of course brought up the kids' absolute favorite topic, school.

"Lucy, have your bag packed for school tomorrow?" You asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Lucy." Seb warned.

"Yes, I do."

You looked to Connor and asked the same thing. He nodded.

"Marco said he got a iPhone!" Connor said.

You raised your eyebrows, "did he now?"

"So, can I pleaseee have one?" He begged.

"Ask you father." You winked and the little boy turned to Sebastian.

"Please, dad? I'll get extra good grades and I'll even clean the house!"

"How many times have I told you to clean that room of yours?" Seb asked.

"Ummm...." He trailed off.

"And no. You're too young. Maybe when you're in 6th grade we'll think about it, okay?"

"Okay..."

You smiled. You loved your little family.