Lance Tucker: After practice practice (SMUT)

A/n: More smut because I'm in a smutty mood (I always am tf) the next few oneshots are probably gonna be smut also lmao

Warnings: smut (obvi), rough sex, inappropriate relationship (coach and student), inappropriate use of gymnastics equipment

Summary: As you're about to get ready to change out of your leotard, your coach suggests you work on your stretches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a long tiring day of practice. You just wanted to go home and relax while watching Marvel movies.

You sighed in relief when you looked up at the clock and saw it was time to get dressed in your regular clothes.

Coach Tucker (though he preferred to be called by his first name) had been working you extra hard since Nationals are coming up.

Just as you were walking to the locker room, you heard a whistle being blown. God you hated it when he would use the damn whistle. This is gymnastics not basketball.

You turned around slowly on your heel to see Lance standing on the mat you were just practicing your round offs on not too long ago.

"Yes, Lance?" You asked with raised eyebrows.

"Come over here and show me some of your stretches." He commanded and you furrowed your brows in confusion.

"But it's the end of practice and I already stretched-"

"Now. Ms. L/n." His voice was something of a growl, and it made your core heat up. You've always thought Lance was attractive, but you knew better than to get involved with him. Because one, he's your coach. And two, he's the playboy of gymnastics. 

And he's kind of an asshole.

You slowly walked over to the mat and sat down, first doing a straddle and stretching left, right, and center.

Lance eyed you like your were his prey as you spread your legs wide. He thought of you spreading your legs that wide as he fucked you.

The brunette licked and then bit his bottom lip as he watched you do various other stretches.

After you finished your routine you looked up at him and asked, "So?"

Lance let out a heavy breath, "You need to work on your stretching a little more. Need to get you all loosened up."

As he said this, he crouched down to your level and gripped your chin, forcing you to look on his eyes.

He leaned in so deadly close to your lips. "And I know just how to do that." He crooned before kissing you rough and hard. You instinctively wrapped your arms around his neck as his went to your waist.

Lance pulled away from you, and immediately started shredding his jacket and tanktop. Your eyes wandered over his toned chest, and ran your fingers along his abs.

Your coach started attacking your neck and collarbone, leaving you marks in return. He then proceeded to tear off your leotard, groaning at the sight of your breasts plopping out once the tight material was removed.

You definitely need to buy a new leotard.

He took your tits in his hands and groped them. "Fucking hell, baby. If I had known what you were hiding under this I would done this a lot sooner." He groaned before taking a nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting making you moan and throw your head back.

His hand went down to your panties, rubbing your clothed core. "Fuck you're soaked Y/n." Lance growled.

He stood up and undid his pants, his cock sprang free and you couldn't help but lick your lips.

"You want this?" He chuckled with a cocky smirk.

You nodded and moved to wrap your lips around the tip and making your way down.

"Fuck!" He moaned, his hands fisting your hair as he controlled your movements.

"Such a good girl." Lance praised and you felt yourself dripping from his words.

You continued your work before he pulled out of you and picked you up, throwing you over his shoulder. So, here you are completely naked being carried over the shoulder of your naked couch. You could help but feel a little self conscious at the scene even though no one was around.

Lance made his way to the lowest balance beam and bent you over it. As you were trying to adjust to his weird new position, he dived into your wet core and started licking and sucking from in-between your folds all the way up to your clit.

"Oh fuck!" You squealed.

Lance smirked against your center before throwing your left leg up to rest on the balance beam and holding your other leg firmly so you wouldn't fall over.

He pushed into you without warning and you both moaned loudly at his action. The gymnast began pumping in and out of you faster and faster, building up to the roughness he was planning to do.

And soon enough he pounding into you erratically and you moved back in forth, your tits slapping against your chest as you did so.

"Oh god! Yes!" You moaned.

"Fuck, you're so fucking tight Y/n!" Lance growled.

He kept hitting your sweet spot and sending your closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna-" you cut off by your scream as you came, your vision going white for just a moment.

"Fuck baby! So good! Such a good girl!" Your coach moaned.

It was only a matter of time before he was coming as well. He pulled out to finish on your back.

"Oh god." You breathed, looking back at the smirking man.

"See? You're all loosened up now. I think we need to do this everyday before practice." And then he walked off to gather his clothes leaving you there.

"Fucking asshole." You cursed under your breath.

But you couldn't wait for it to happen again.