Sebastian Stan: Biggest Fan(SMUT)

Warnings: smut, non/con, dubious consent, daddy kink, breeding/pregnancy kink, age gap, Dark!Sebastion

Summary: Meeting your celebrity crush is a dream come true!

Originally posted on my AO3 account under the same username

Your heart was practically about to jump out of your chest as you waited in line to meet the one and only Sebastian Stan. You've had a crush on him since the first Captain America movie, and you're finally able to meet him. He's inspired you so much as a budding actress.

As you got closer to your turn, you started breathing a little faster, practically jumping in your stance. You can't fucking wait.

Then, it was finally your turn. When you stood in front of him, you took him all in. He was tall and muscular, and smelled of rich cologne. He smiled down at you with those pearly whites.

"What's your name?" Sebastian asked. It was simple question, however you couldn't seem to answer. U til finally after you were done being so starstruck, "Y/n. Y/n L/n."

Giving him your last name was kind of a mistake, but you didn't know it yet.

"Nice to meet you Y/n. You're very pretty."

You blushed at his compliment, "Thank you Sebastian."

The two of you took pictures and just as you were about to leave, he spoke up again, "You wanna be an actress right?"

"How'd you know?"

Sebastian shrugged, "Just a guess."

You laughed and said goodbye to him. You felt his eyes burning holes in the back of your head. It kind of unsettled you. But you shrugged it off and continued to walk around the convention.

Awhile later, a man dressed in formal looking clothes told you that Sebastian wanted to speak with you privately. You were confused, wondering if this was a joke or not but let the man follow you to an empty room that only had a desk and chair in it.

Sebastian opened the door for you and you walked inside, not missing how he locked it.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" You asked meekly.

Sebastian grabbed you and pushed you against the wall, the action making you gasp and look up at him in fear. He took a moment to appreciate how pretty you look when you're scared. Eyes wide like a doe, mouth slightly open.

"What to do with you." He murmured, and you noticed the dark look in his eyes.

He grabbed your face and kissed you. You tried to pull away but he held onto you, his strong hold tightening.

His hands wandered your body, and find the zipper behind your floral dress. Seb expertly unzipped it before taking the dress off your shoulders and letting it fall to the floor and pool at your feet.

His eyes got even darker-if that's even possible- when he caught sight of your breasts.

He groped them and sucked them. You started squirming but he stopped you, "Don't squirm, babygirl. It'd only be worse for you."

After he was done with your tits, he grabbed you again and bent you over the desk, taking your panties off and putting them in his pocket.

Sebastian growled as he saw your dripping pussy.

Tears were welling in your eyes already, "Seb- I don't know-" but you were cut off by him pushing his large cock into your tight pussy.

You moaned and he moaned as well, picking up the pace before he was pounding into you with no mercy.

You were really crying now, "Stop! Please! It hurts!"

He gripped your chin and turned your head to make you look at him. He loved the tears streaming down your face, "Don't tell me no. Daddy really doesn't like that."

Your eyes widened at the nickname he gave to himself. He continued to fuck you, bringing you to orgasm before he came to his own. He came into you.

You started to freak out because of it.

You jumped up after he pulled out and tried to run the door, but he caught you just in time. "Shh..." he whispered into your ear as he held your close, your back against his chest.

"We're gonna make such beautiful babies, Y/n."

You started to hyperventilate, "What?"

"Shh, baby it's okay. You stay with me, I'll give you everything you wanted. I'll get you a role in a blockbuster. I have connections you know?"

You continued to cry, until you felt so tired, you blacked out.