Sebastian Stan: Gym Antics (SMUT)

A/n: my mind is a wonderful thing

Warnings: Smut, objectification kink, gym sex, semi public sex, sub/dom dynamics, mirror sex, vibrator use

Summary: You and Seb have fun in the gym he rented out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You weren't really sure why Sebastian decided to rent out a whole gym in the first place, but you went along with it. Figuring he wanted it to be a date between you two without interference from the paparazzi.

You put on your grey leggings, black sports bra, and black Nike sneakers throwing your hair in a high ponytail.

You grabbed your water and ran out to the awaiting car. "Hey, babe! Sorry I'm late." You chuckled and Sebastian smiled and nodded.

"It was hard to get you up this morning, sweetheart." He said and you sighed in annoyance. Because he was the reason you were so tired. Because he fucked you over and over again repeatedly last night. But of course he'll tease you about it, because it definitely fuels his ego.

On the way there you noticed him acting a little different, like he had something up his sleeve but you were clueless as to what it was he had planned. Maybe a romantic lunch afterwards? No. Because the two of you would be sweaty and gross. Who would want to eat lunch after they haven't even showered after a workout?

When the two of you arrived the person who you assumed was the manager of the smaller but upscale gym, invited the two of you inside. You noticed the windows were frosted outside, making it hard to see in.

You set your duffle bag and water bottle down and immediately put your earbuds in blasting KISS while running on the treadmill.

It was a solid fifteen minutes before you noticed Seb was lifting weights across the room, eyeing your ass as you ran. You blushed and quickly turned away before he noticed.

Then, you got off and started stretching a bit before heading over to the weights with him and doing squats. Sebastian let out a low growl when he saw you weren't facing in the direction he wanted you to while doing said squats.

After about an hour of working out, you calmed down with some yoga. As you stood up into mountain pose, Seb came behind you and put his hands on your waist, making you shiver. You put your arms down and he immediately went to kiss your neck.

You gasped softly. And he smirked.

Part of the reason (well, the main reason actually), he rented out the gym so that he could fuck you in it. It had been a fantasy of his to fuck you in the gym every time he saw you in those tight work out pants and sports bras that he swore made your tits look so much better (than being completely bare).

He wanted to play with his toy right here, right now.

"Shh...baby. Just stay still." Sebastian whispered as he trailed his left hand up to your bra, sliding it underneath, making the fabric rise and him better access as he squeezed your tit. You gasped and moaned softly, his right hand hold on your waist tightened.

He then moved your bra up on the other side, but not taking it off. Loving the sight of your tits poking out underneath the material. Like one of those under boob crop tops you wear around the house just for him.

After Seb played with your tits for a while, he slowly and tortuously took your leggings and shoes off, along with your panties. He had you sit down and spread your legs on top of the yoga mat as he knelt down beside you, looking back at you in the mirror.

"Oh, I can see that pussy dripping through the mirror, sweet girl." He groaned before his hand trailed down from your rib cage to your clit. You hissed lightly as he started rubbing it in circles slowly and you closed your eyes.

He stopped.

"No." Sebastian growled, "Keep them open. Watch yourself." And you did as he said, prying your eyes open.

And finally, he stuck a finger in you, slowly. You moaned. He continued to pump at a slow pace before picking it up, and then bringing it back down.

And then, Seb reached for his duffle bag and pulled out a small bullet vibrator. Your eyes widened. You had bought that awhile ago without him knowing so you could get yourself off while he was away. All this time he knew about it?

Sebastian noticed your expression and smirked, holding it up. "Yeah, remember this, sweet girl? Found it under your pillow the other day while it was my turn to do laundry. You're not that sly." He cooed before making his way back over to you.

You watched as he looked for the button, and sure enough, he found it and it turned on.

Sebastian then pressed it to your clit and your breathing picked up, chest rising and falling. "Oh god." You moaned. Then, he put his finger back into you, pumping faster and faster while he held the vibrator against your clit.

Your jaw hung open, your eyes wide as you watched him watch you in the mirror.

"Yes, pretty thing. Watch yourself. Be a good little toy for me and let me play with you." He said in a low raspy voice. That only sent you over the edge more. Seb noticed and quickened his lace and set the vibe to a higher setting.

You started crying out, moaned and screaming, "Yeah, oh godddd." You cried.

"There you go, baby. Come on cum. Cum for me you're so pretty- ahh there you go." He said the last part as you clenched around his fingers and squirted. That was new. You were shocked, you've never done that before. Seb was also shocked.

Your breathing became less erratic and you saw Sebastian stand up, pulling off his shirt and his sweats which he conveniently didn't wear any ring under them. His hard cock sprung out and you could help but bite your lip.

"I love the way you look at my cock, my sweet thing. And fuck that was so hot when you squirted all over my hand." He said as he licked his bottom lip before getting down to your level, and flipping you over with your ass in the air. You watched in the mirror, as did he, as he slid into you from behind.

"Fuck Y/n. So fucking tight and wet for me. All for me, right?" Sebastian asked and when you didn't reply he slapped your ass making you yelp.

"Right?" He repeated, more sternly this time.

"Yes!" You cried, "all for you Seb! I'm all yours!"

"That's right, I fucking own you." Seb growled before slamming into you, bottoming out and pounding into you, bucking his hips faster and faster.

You tried to desperately clench the mat below. Your toes were curling. Tears were springing in your eyes.

Your mouth wide in the perfect 'O' shape. Sebastian was biting down on his bottom lip as he fucked you senseless.

"I'm going to cum in this tight little pussy." He growled and the two of you experienced your orgasms together.

The room was filled with loud moans and the sound of skin slapping before he pulled out. He admired his cum leaking out of your pussy and he slapped your ass before taking some with his finger and bringing it to your mouth.

"Open." He commanded and you obeyed, sucking his finger clean of his cum.

Sebastian smirked down at you, "Good girl. Now come on, let's get to showers to get clean so I can take you home and fuck you again. In the pool this time."