Sebastian Stan: Hoodie cuddles

A/n: Doesn't he look so cuddly in this hoodie???

Summary: You love when Sebastian where's hoodies and when he isn't wearing one, you make him wear one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting on the couch reading a magazine while Sebastian was popping popcorn for your movie night.

When he came into the room and plopped on the couch, you looked at his attire. A white tank top and grey sweatpants that sit dangerously low on his hips.

You huffed in disappointment when he wasn't wearing a hoodie. You loved cuddling him in his hoodies.

Seb looked over at you with furrowed eyebrows, "What's wrong, baby?"

"You're not wearing a hoodie. I love you in hoodies."

An amused smile spread across his face, "You like me in my hoodies, huh?"

You chuckled, "You're just so cuddly in them! Hugging you when your wearing them is the best feeling in the world!"

"I'm not wearing a hoody babygirl, it's too hot for that."

You pouted and crossed your arms making him laugh and grip your chin with his hand, placing a kiss on your lips. You then got up and stormed out of the room.

At first, Sebastian was nervous. He though he did something to piss you off. But all that went away when you came in with his favorite black hoodie in your arms.

You threw it at him.

"Put it on, please!" You begged.

"I don't know...maybe if you got on your knees..."

"Sebastian!"

He laughed, "Okay, okay. I'll put it on."

The actor then proceeded to put the hoodie over his head and you smiled in joy. You jumped on the couch and wrapped your arms around his middle, resting your head on his chest, sighing happily.

Seb looked down at you with a smile. "Comfortable?" He cooed and you nodded, snuggling into him more. He turned the movie on and it wasn't long before you fell asleep in his arms.