Tommy Lee: Can't sleep (SMUT)

A/n: I've changed my mind Tommy is so hot (Sebs version and the real guy)

Warnings: Smut, playful smut you may not be able to take it seriously but it's like fluffy smut

Also I type fast and don't really do spell checks, so sorry lol

I used a prompt this time!

Prompt: "if you can't sleep...then how about we have sex?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've been tossing and turning all night. Not being able to go to sleep for some reason. Your husband snored peacefully beside you and you couldn't help but be jealous of the fact he was sleeping well.

Maybe you're worried about if you're going to get the part in that movie you auditioned for.

You sat up in bed and groaned, rubbing your eyes with palms of your hands. This was enough to wake Tommy.

"What's going on?" He asked, his voice raspy causing shivers down your spine.

"Don't worry about it, sorry I woke you up." You responded with a sigh.

Tommy sat up with a concern look in his eyes. He never likes it when you didn't tell him what was wrong when something was clearly wrong with you.

He put his hand on your shoulder and you looked into his brown eyes.

"What is it, baby?"

"I just can't sleep, that's all."

The dark haired man gave you a sympathetic smile before leaning against the headboard like you were.

His smile turned into a devilish smirk. "You know if you can't sleep...then how about we have sex?"

You bursted out laughing at his suggestion and Tommy furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked, confused which only made you laugh more.

"I'm sorry it's just it was funny. Everything is more funny to me at 3am plus, we've already had sex like three times today! What more could you want?"

He moved towards you and climbed on top of your making you giggle before looking up at you with a goofy grin. "Every hour of the day, baby." He said, his voice raspy causing your core to heat up.

Your boyfriend gave you a kiss on this lips before moving to attack your neck making you laugh and moan all at the same time. You were in complete bliss.

Tommy's hands wandered your body before lifting your shirt over your head and kneading your breasts in his hands.

"I love your tits so much, you know that?" You breathed.

"Yes, you tell me that everyday, Lee." You chuckled and he laughed again before attaching himself to one of your nipples making your eyebrows furrow.

"Fuck." You gasped as he bit and licked the sensitive flesh.

After he paid attention to both sides you flipped him on his back and pulled his boxers down before taking his cock in your mouth.

He fisted your hair as you bobbed your head up and down.

"Fucking hell Y/n." Tommy moaned.

You hummed against him before pulling away and giving him a passionate kiss.

It was then his turn to flip you over and you laughed as he ripped your bottoms off. The laugh quickly turned into a moan when he licked a bold stripe across your pussy.

"Oh god." You moaned as he upped the pace.

"Cum for me, baby." He said against you.

And just like that, you clenched around nothing as you came with a loud cry.

Tommy then pushed into you without warning and you both moaned at his action. He began thrusting into you.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned. "So tight, baby."

"Please, Tommy...faster." You bragged and he picked up the pace, pushing the two of you closer and closer to the edge.

You clenched around him and he came as soon as you did. "Jesus Christ." Tommy moaned and you chuckled but felt the pleasure from your finish taking over, and you got more sleepy.

Afterwards you laid your head on his chest. "Okay, now I'm definitely feeling like I need to sleep now." You chuckled.

"Seems to me we need to do this more often." He smirked.

"Shut up."