Dinner with the Hyuugas

Yay new chapter! Hope you guys enjoy!

I DONT OWN NARUTO! GOSH!

Akemi POV

"Hinata!" I yelled as I ran after her. She turned around with a confused look on her face. "I need an outfit for the dance." I told her as I was panting. Gosh I'm out of shape.

She gave me her soft smile. "Of course I'll help, follow me."

I walked after her as she led me through the compound. We stopped in front of a door I've never seen before. As she opened it, my eyes widened in shock. I may not be a girly girl, but gosh these dresses were beautiful! Hinata laughed lightly at my reaction. She grabbed my hand and led me into the room.

For the next 30 minutes, we tried on dress after dress. After all hope was lost, I spotted a black dress on the corner of a rack. I walked towards it and pulled it off the hanger.

It was perfect. It was black with a flowiness and the bottom. A gem studded belt was paired with it. I tried it on and knew it was the one. Hinata helped me find matching shoes, black peep toe wedges. We went into her room to do our hair and makeup. In an hour, it was time for dinner. I followed Hinata into the dining room. The Hyuugas had a huge table to accommodate all their members. Also around the room were smaller tables from children and others. I was led to a seat next to Neji, and he gave me a soft smile as I sat down. I reached under the table and took his hand and gave him a small squeeze.

"So Akemi, you're the sister of Sasuke and Itachi?" Hiashi suddenly questioned after moments of silence.

"Yes sir, I recently found out I am the youngest Uchiha." I replied, invisible beads of sweat dripping down my face.

"And what relation do you have with my nephew?"

"Ano, we were former teammates and I consider him a friend."

"Is that all?"

I cast a sideglance at Neji and I could see his warning.

"Yes."

Hiashi POV

'They can't fool me, they've been on a date before.'

Akemi POV

We spent the rest of dinner in silence.

After dinner, Neji walked me back to the compound.

"Thanks Neji, I had a good time."

"Hn. But my uncle...."

"Forget about it." I gave him a soft smile.

We started to lean in when suddenly, the door slammed open.

"Akemi, we have training bright and early tomorrow. Maybe you should get some rest."

I sighed. Great, my brother is the overprotective type. I gave Neji a quick peck on the cheek and hurried inside.

Neji POV

My faced turned pink as Akemi kissed me. She hurried inside, Sasuke right after. But, I saw the glare he gave me. I started to walk back home, when an ANBU appeared before me.

"The Hokage would like to see you. It's urgent"

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter! I've kinda lost interest in my stories, since they were ideas and written when I was young and naive. LOLZ. Should I continue them? I'm not going to if you guys aren't interested anymore.  I'm working on some oneshot collections with reader inserts :)