The Lost Uchiha

New story! Hope y'all really enjoy and most likely going to update every day and put other stories on hold. Will probably be long!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for Kakashi and Tonton plushies.

Tsunade POV

I felt down today. I lost all my money, and I have to do all this paperwork before the sake. I rummaged through some ninja files. Coming across a folder labeled 'Daughter of Mikoto and Fugaku Uchiha', I felt weird. I didn't know they had a daughter? I opened it to find an image of a baby Tenten. Her name was, Akemi Uchiha. (A/N Ake means bright and Mi means beautiful.) She is said to be a ninja, with no death record,which means she could be alive and in this village! I called for Shizune. I can't get the fact out of my head that she looks so much like Tenten. I looked through Tenten's file. She grew up with no parents, and doesn't have a record about her clan or family. "You called, Tsunade-Sama?" "Shizune, read this." I handed her the two files. Her eyes widened when she saw them. "Tsunade-Sama, could this be-" I cut her off. "Analyze a DNA test of the blood samples of Tenten and Sasuke Uchiha. Look in cabinets 23c and 41A for their blood samples. Get it back to me as soon a possible." "Hai." She said, and scurried off to perform her duty. I stood up and looked through the window. 'Could you Tenten, be Akemi Uchiha?'

That's the short prologue! Likes? Hate? Anyway, pretend they are around 16 or 17 and Sasuke somehow came back to the village after the war, they won, and Itachi and Neji are somehow not dead because they are needed for this story. Anyway, I will be uploading a few chapters tomorrow, hopefully more than two. Comment, like, and follow! I would love to incorporate your ideas!

-JutsuTenten