I'm who's sister?

Hope you enjoy this part!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Tsunade POV

"Tsunade-Sama!" I heard Shizune scream. I tensed up. This is the moment, where I find out. Shizune barges in my office. I give her a questioning look. She hands me a file. "We ran a test, and well, these are the results." I take a peek in the folder. I read it again, and again. This isn't just some  hallucination. Their DNA proved that they are siblings. This give me and unexpected tingle. "Shizune, get Sasuke Uchiha and Tenten in here. NOW." She saw the look on my face and raced away to find the two. 'What have we just gotten into?'

Tenten POV

"Well Neji, you won again." "Hn." Well, that's a great answer! *sarcasm* "Tenten!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to see Shizune running torwards me. "Yes Shizune-Sama?" "Tsunade-Sama has requested you." "Our whole team?" "No, just you." I was confused. I have never been individually requested by the hokage before. I hope everything's alright. "Hai, let's go." We walked off torward the hokage tower, Neji just standing there, but got back to training. We arrived at the tower, and to my surprise, I found Sasuke Uchiha in there as well. We weren't best friends, but I would say we were good friends.

*Flashback*

I stood by the shinobi troops. Sasuke decided to not take revenge on the Leaf and helped us. Madara and Obito stood there, shocked. They planned to launch a missle of weapons at the Uchiha. Being the Weapons Mistress, I jumped in and blocked all of them, saving the Uchiha. He gave me a look as if to say, thanks-i-almost-got-my-ass-killed. I nodded. He treated me to lunch the next day.  *Flashback Over*

"You guys are probably unaware of why I called you in here." We both nodded. "Uchiha Sasuke, we found a file containing the information on your sister, Akemi Uchiha. Sister?

Now I was confused. I never heard of him having a sister. What do I have to do with this? Tsunade continued, "We have believed she is alive." Does she want me to track her down or something? Shouldn't she have gotten Hinata or Neji, even Kiba or Shino for this? I'm not a tracker-nin.  “We ran a DNA test, and you Tenten, are the lost Akemi Uchiha." I blinked once. Then twice. "WHAT?" Sasuke and I both screamed. "I'm/she's his/my sister?'' Tsunade chuckled. "Yes, don't complain, you guys are family now, and Akemi will be moving into the Uchiha compound. And also, Akemi, you are one year younger than Sasuke, your real birthday is May 17, which happens to be in one week." I sucked it all in. I'm Sasuke Uchiha's baby sister. I have two brothers, Sasuke and Itachi. My parents were the head of the Uchiha clan, Fugaku and Mikoto. Sasuke led me out of the office. He told me to call him when I need my stuff to be moved. I waved him a thanks, and went back to the training field. How will I explain this to everyone?

Hope y'all enjoyed it! I found out I've been spelling Mikoto wrong, I thought it was Mikito. Anyway, more chappies coming! I hope to get longer chapters.