NEJI AND AKEMI'S DATE! Or is it?

OMG OMG so I was writing this like SUPER LONG PART and my laptop broke down and I had like 1000 word already done. L. I promised this long chappie and now it’ll be over 1000 as a promise! J I am completely discarding my original  chapter and writing a new one with a new idea! I hope you enjoy! \

Itachi POV (Dun dun dun)

‘So, there she is. The one I’ve always loved and protected with my life. Who I’ve lived for. Her and Sasuke, my only hopes in life. Just you wait, Akemi, we will be reunited again.’

(A/N that was just what Itachi was thinking about. I know, short, he’ll come out more later. Anywho, back to couples fluff!)

Third POV

Thonk! Three kunai’s hit the bulls-eye. They were thrown by none other than the ‘Weapon’s Mistress of Konoha’ or now known as ‘The Lost Uchiha.’ Akemi wiped away the beads of sweat rolling down her face. She went under the shade of a tree and took out her water bottle from her backpack. She rested her head on the trunk of the tree, closing her eyes.

Neji POV

‘Darn, I’m late. Hiashi just had to call that meeting. I hope Akemi didn’t wait too long’ I arrived at the training ground, but I couldn’t find Akemi. ‘Where is she? Has something happened to her? Sasuke. Sasuke will know’ I rushed off to the Uchiha compound. I knocked on the door. “Sasuke! Where’s Akemi? I didn’t find her at the training grounds” He gave me a blank expression. “You didn’t know? Akemi is transferred to our team.”  I couldn’t believe it. Great, now she’s gone. The only person I had a strong feeling for, gone. I’ll never be able to spend a lot of time with her again. I turned around and started to walk away. Sasuke’s voice rang out. “It’s okay, Hyuuga. You’ll spend time with her soon. She’ll kill me if I don’t let her. Take care.” I could the smirk in his voice. I twitched my mouth up a little, in a faint smile. ‘She holds feelings for me too, eh?’

Akemi POV

Thwak thwak. The noise rung out in the air. ‘Sigh, it’s so boring being along training when you new sensei, teammates, and brother have the day off. Ha, if I was still on Team Gai, I wouldn’t be alone since we all have the same break. How I miss Neji, and me not being able to spar against him. Maybe in the future I will be strong enough to defeat him. After all, I am part of the Uchiha Clan, right? Who am I talking to? It’s not like anyone will respond.’ ‘“Actually, your not alone.” The voice rang out behind me. Kuso! I turned around, kunai in hand, seeing that its just Neji. My cheeks tint a little, and I let down my guard. Whats he doing here? “N-neji!” “Hey Akemi, I was wondering if you want to get some ramen at Ichiraku’s. You look all alone.” Is he asking me out? Omigod respond! “S-sure, just give me a sec.” ‘did I just stutter? Omg I’m turning into Hinata!’ I clean up my weapons and dry off my sweat, then Neji and I walk out of the training grounds.

Third POV, with Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, Hinata, and Naruto

“Omg! Is that Akemi and Neji?” the platinum blonde yelled. The other heads whip around to see a guy with long brown hair tied in a low ponytail and black hair with red and blue streaks. (A/N like Katy Perry with pink and blue here -> http://www.teen.com/2011/06/23/style/celebrity-hair/katy-perry-redhead-pictures/#1) “Yes it is!” the pink-haired kunoichi yelled. The group of five slowly crept after them, kinda stalkerish, and watch them enter Ichiraku. Together. “They’re on a date!” the knucklehead suddenly realized. “This is blackmail gold.” They all had evil looks on their faces. Meanwhile….

With Neji and Akemi

“We’ll have two miso ramens please.” Akemi handed her menu to Teuchi, Neji doing the same, completely oblivious of what was happening outside. “Here you go!” Ayame placed two steaming miso ramens in front of them. “You two make a great couple.” She commented. Both shinobi’s cheeks turned pink. “No, we’re not dating, just friends.” The bun haired (she has her hair in buns still, its just a different color) quickly denied. “Sure.” Ayame replied, dragging out the word. The rest of the meal was silent.

Timeskip!

After the lunch, Akemi walked home to the Uchiha mansion. The Hyuuga, though, was quickly confronted by none other than out stalkers. “Soooooo, how was your date?” the boy blonde asked. “It was not a date.” The calm Hyuuga replied. “It was a date.” “No.” “Yes.” “No.” “Yes.” “No.” “Stop it already!” the girl blonde said. “Fine, if you say it wasn’t, then it wasn’t.” but, if you squint and look closely, you can see an evil gleam in her robin eyes. “Troublesome.” Who was that? Oh yeah, I forgot he was there: Shikamaru. “Clearly, it was a date. It has the three signs.” He continues. “What three signs?” the Hyuuga questioned cautiously. “One, you held open the curtains for her.” Check.  “Two, at least someone, mistook you guys as a couple. Check, Ayame did. “Three, you paid for her meal.” Drat, check. “Ahaha! So it was a date!” the guy blonde spoke again, announcing it to all of Konoha. Great, Neji’s will hear about this all week. “Dobe.” He silently muttered under his breath as he walked away from the group.

Meanwhile with Akemi Uchiha

“Ah..a! … it wa.. a d..e!” she heard while walking home. ‘What the heck?’ she thought.

Now with Neji Hyuuga, at the compound for dinner

“Ahh, Neji, Hinata told me you were on a date with an Uchiha?” the clan head asked his nephew. “I’m gonna kill her.” He muttered.  “So was it true? Was it?” a little up-to-no-good-mini-Hinata asked. “….Yes” was all he said before he ran to his room, leaving an amused Hanabi and a confused Hiashi Hyuuga in the dining room.  

That’s the chap! One more coming up! This was more of a filler, but it also sets up the next chap. It’s going to be Akemi’s birthday!

Enjoy! Comment and FAN!!!