True Powers

DON’T KILL ME!!! Im so sorry I haven’t uploaded in over a year! Thanks to everyone that reviewed! I love you all! So anywho Im deciding that this story will have around 20 chapters since I used to suck at writing and the chapters were REALLLLYYY short, but im going to make them longer now! So now we get more fluff and Akemi finds out about her true powers! YAY!!!!

Disclamer: I DON’T OWN NARUTO!!!!!!!

BTW: this is what the character is thinking

AKEMI POV

Dang, that was a long party. My cheeks tinted as I thought about the kiss Neji and I shared. I giggled like a schoolgirl. Hahhh. Does this mean we’re a couple now? I’ll ask him tomorrow. I laid down on my bed, closed my eyes, and went to sleep.

NEXT DAY

I got to Team Seven’s training grounds to find everyone already there, including my old team. Everyone stared at me as I walked in, which made me blush. I sat my pack down by a nearby tree and started to get out my scrolls. I suddenly had this weird feeling and my eyebrows twitched. I walked over to Kakashi Sensei and looked at him, waiting for my instructions. He turned around, but then let out a big gasp, (DRAMATIC KAKASHI!!) I was confused I looked behind me, but no one was there. “Sasuke! Get over here!” Kakashi yelled. I saw my brother scurry over to our side. He looked at Kakashi in confusion, but when he looked at me, his eyes widened in realization. “Y-your eyes,” he managed to gasp out. I summoned a shiny kunai and looked at my reflection, and then I realized. My eyes weren’t the normal color. They were blood red with black tomoe. “The sharingan,” I whispered. Kakashi cleared his throat. Sasuke and I looked at him. “Well, now since you have your sharingan, we have to start training a little, ah, differently now. Sasuke and I will work with her. Gai, take over both our teams.” Kakashi instructed. I saw that Neji was looking at me. I smiled at him, telling him I’d be okay. He smiled back and I know that he reserves his smile just for me. I love his smile. I turned around and followed Kakashi and Sasuke to a private ground, where Kakashi trained Sasuke before the Chunnin Exams. I worked my butt off the whole day, Kakashi helping me to control my sharingan and Sasuke teaching me some Uchiha clan techniques. At the end of the day, I was exhausted. I sprawled on the ground, panting softly. Sasuke told me to get up, there was one last thing he wanted to try. I was confused, but I followed his orders. When I steadily got up, he did the unexpected. Sasuke pulled out a kunai and charged at me, full force and sharingan blaring. I panicked. What was he doing? Suddenly, I felt something come over me. My eyes scorched as hands reached out from my back and grabbed Sasuke. He disappeared in a puff of smoke. Shadow clone. Kakashi ran towards me with Sasuke in tow. He held a seal in one hand and slapped it on my back. I roared and dropped to the ground. I was panting heavily now, more so that before. I steadied myself and stood up. I yelled at Sasuke. “What the hell was that for?” He replied, “ I wanted to see your demon. I wanted to see if it was awakened. It is.” My face scrunched up in confusion. Kakashi explained, “Have you ever heard about the Uchiha demon? The savior or demise of the world?” I nodded. Then, it all clicked. “You are the demon. We are here to teach you how to control it, so that it is used for good.” I slowly nodded, taking it all in. Kakashi gave me his one eyed smile. “We will start that tomorrow. For now, go home and rest.” I nodded and left. My intentions were to drop by the Hyuuga Compound first, to see Neji.  I walked to the front door and knocked. Hiashi opened it. “Sorry, no fangirls allowed.” He said sternly. “I’m not a fangirl, sir. I am Neji’s former teammate, Tenten.” “She had brown hair. Your hair isn’t brown.” “No sir it is not, but that is because of my true identity, Akemi Uchiha.” His eyes widened. “Uchiha? Please, come in. I will go fetch Neji.” (1) I nodded and stepped inside. “Akemi?” I heard. I turned around. “Neji!” I ran to him and gave him a hug. He returned it. “Let’s go to my room.” He said. He showed me his room and I sat down in a chair. “What are you doing here? Not that I’m not happy to see you.” He added quickly. I laughed. “I have a question. Are we um you know…” I trailed shyly. He walked over to me and kissed me softly. “Does that answer your question?” I nodded shyly. Someone knocked on the door. The door widened to show Hinata. “Ano, N-neji? Father would like A-akemi to stay for d-dinner.” “hn” “I would love to stay” I replied after casting Neji a dirty look. Hinata left and closed the door. Oh no! What will I wear? Neji seemed to have read my thoughts. “Go after Hinata.” I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek and then chasing after Hinata.

NEJI POV

I smiled as she left. God she is so cute. What is she doing to me?

(1)    I’ve heard a lot of stories where the Uchiha and Hyuga are rivals. Let’s just say that the only reason Hiashi is being so nice is because he wants to prove he is stronger that the Uchiha, so he thinks an Uchiha marrying a Hyuga will be good.(HINT HINT)

I might be interested in an editor. Review if you are interested! I’ll try to update more! I hope yall enjoyed this long update! I typed it all in one sitting! YAY!

-Jutsutenten