All Safe

Sorry I wasn’t able to update yesterday! I was so tired when I got home from school I took a snooze. Will make up for it today or tomorrow.

Tsunade POV

“What do you mean ‘put her into lockdown’? I will not do such a thing to a shinobi of the Leaf Village!” I screamed, smashing my palms on the table. 2 minutes in to the conference and I’m already pissed. “Tsunade-hime, (1) I am well aware of your current situation, but it is for the best.” The Tsuchikage replied. “For the best? She did nothing wrong! She will save our world, and it will be for good. It doesn’t matter what people like you think!” I retorted. “Yes, it DOES! We are the Kage, our decision matters, unless we take a vote, and the other side wins.” The Raikage unleashed his fury. “Fine, we will take a vote, no matter which side wins, we will end our discussion.” I gave in. “Alright, all those in favor of keeping the Uchiha under surveillance and lockdown, raise your hands.” to my surprise, only 2 hands were raised, the Raikage and the Tsuchikage. “All those opposed.” I raised my hand along with the Kazekage, Gaara, and the Mizukage, Mei. “Looks like we won! Our discussion ends here and she will stay put like the rest of the shinobi.” I bragged. The two defeated Kage frowned in defeat. The meeting was dismissed, and I left the room. I went back to my office and made some ‘changes.’ “Shizune, get Kakashi, Sasuke, Gai, and Akemi in here.” “Hai.”

*TIMESKIP 30 MINUTES*

Normal POV

The four ninja were brought in to Tsunade’s office. “Tsunade- sama, you requested us?” a young woman with onyx eyes and vibrant hair spoke. “Hai, I have made some ‘changes and decisions.’ The Kage voted to not put you under surveillance and lockdown. I have decided that you will spend more time with Kakashi’s team and Sasuke to put you under training.” the Hokage replied to the young kunoichi. “Gai, I hope this is okay.” “Hai Tsunade-Sama! It is best for our youthful flower’s safety!” everyone sweat-dropped.

(1)    Hime means princess in Japanese, thus it is translated as ‘Princess Tsunade.’

I will be adding more of the bold faced numbers in the stories to explain things better. \

Also, I think there is not enough NejiTen, and the other pairings are only minor and will be shown in the future. Next chapter, I will add strong  NejiTen fluff. Mwhahaha!

The dates are not stated, so Akemi’s 22nd birthday will come in 2-3 chapters.

Ok, so very short chapter. I’m sorry, no flames please. I’ll make next chapter longer. I will write two chapters tomorrow since I am way too exhausted to write another chapter tonight. It may be confusing, so here are the ages:

Itachi: 27 Note: Itachi and Sasuke are 5 years apart, making Akemi and Itachi 6 years since Akemi’s real age it 1 year younger than Sasuke

Lee, Neji: 23

Rookie 9 + Sai: 22

Akemi (Tenten): 21

Hanabi, Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon: 18

Comment, Follow, and Like!