Suspicion and Changes

Sasuke POV

“Where is she? Where is Akemi Uchiha?” I roared out to the receptionist at the hospital. She saw the expression on my face. “R-room 139” she said. We raced to the room. Tsunade was inside, standing by her bed, holding a report. Akemi was hooked up to a bunch of machines. Kakashi spoke up, “Well, Lady Tsunade, what’s wrong with her?” Tsunade looked troubled. “Nothing” was her only reply. Neji was outraged. “What do you mean nothing? How do you explain all of this?” “Well, she fainted for exhaustion and dehydration, but to explain her body glowing and in the air, we have no explanation for that. I remembered something that happened in the past, “I do.” I finally spoke up. Their heads turned to look at me. “Well, what is it?” Neji urged. “When we were little, I don’t remember it entirely correctly, I mean, I was 4, but when she was 3, we just got back from training, and she passed out on the floor and her body glowed and was in the air like Neji described. I yelled for our father, and he came rushing in, put a hand on her forehead, and muttered some kind of chant to get he to wake up.” Tsunade was deep in thought, but finally spoke. “That explains it.” Kakashi looked troubled. “Explains what?” “There is this legend, where once in a lifetime,  an Uchiha is born and is the savior of the world, much like the Chief Toad’s prophecy. When they are exhausted or dehydrated, what happens is what happened to Akemi.” “Does this mean-.” “Yes. Akemi Uchiha, will be the savior of what is going to happen.” The burden, of needing to save everyone and everything you love, will she be able to do it? Yes, she will. Even when she was young, I could see it in her. She will protect everyone, only she can do it, she has it in her. I smiled faintly. I missed her so much, no one calling me to go sleep with her in the middle of the night. The feeling of no words coming to me that said, “Nii-san! Nii-san!” I will protect her with all my life. “Wait a second,” I almost forgot he was here. We all looked at him for him to go on. “For her to wake up, don’t we need the chant?” we all sweatdropped. “Right the chant.” Neji became impatient. “Well, what is it?” “Sasuke, do you remember it?” They’re asking me? Wait, yes I do. “Yes, it goes ‘For life comes death, there for each other together, the crown falls, the wings rise, the one to defeat all, will bring the others demise’.” “Time to try it out then.” Tsunade placed her hand on Akemi’s forehead and repeated the chant. Akemi shot up, breathing heavily with beads of sweat. She looked different. She didn’t look like Tenten anymore. Her eyes were onyx, her hair very dark. It hung below her breast, but above her waist, and had a curl. Streaks of red and blue was found in her hair. She looked like an Uchiha.

Neji POV

I stared at her. She looked, different. I didn’t care what she looked like though, I’ll still love her the same way, and I’m sure her Uchiha genes just kicked it. But, what was troubling be was all this talk about her being a savior. Will something like that really happen? And will she be the only one able to save us? What will happen to her? No matter, I’ll be with her all the way, and I’m sure everyone else will too. This is Uchiha we are talking about here.

Akemi POV

Everyone in the room was staring at me. I didn’t get it. I looked in the mirror, and was shocked at my appearance. I no longer had soft brown hair anymore. Now, it was the color of Sasuke’s but with red and blue streaks. ‘We look badass’. A voice in my head said. Who got in my head? ‘Who are you?’ I replied. ‘Your inner demon,’ was the answer I got back. ‘Hmph, so now I have an inner demon.’ My eyes were also different. It now had the onyx color that the Uchiha’s had. It was distinguishable to tell that Sasuke and I were siblings. I felt different, like there was a huge amount of power built inside me. Everyone was silent. “Ano, so when can I leave?” I asked. Everyone snapped out of the trance. “Right! We will keep you overnight and give you another check up. You will most likely free to go tomorrow morning.” Tsunade replied. I smiled in thanks. They all left, leaving me to get some rest.

Normal POV- Hokage’s Office People Present: Tsunade, Neji Hyuuga, Sasuke Uchiha, Kakashi Hatake     

“It seems as if Akemi does not know of her power and of her task for the future.” Tsunade stated. “Should we tell her?” Kakashi questioned. “No, it is best to remain of it as a secret. We can not go around telling her she is an Uchiha with unbelievable powers that will save the world. That will put her in danger.” Tsunade paused. “Neji, Sasuke, your task is to make sure Akemi is safe and nothing unusual happens. If she starts to find out about who she is, report to me and we can have her trained to her powers. She will need help, if she has the sharingan, which is highly likely she does. We cannot tell anyone we can’t trust of who she is. Simply try to cover up and not arouse suspicion. I will inform the other Kage of the situation. I will call a Kage and Clan head meeting to discuss the situation. Dimissed.”Everyone left.

I hope y’all enjoyed this chapter! School starts tomorrow, so I will try my best to get chapters up each day. Comment, like, and follow! Sayonara!