➶𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒➷

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝒮𝐿𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝑀𝒰𝒯 - 𝒮𝐿𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒜𝒩𝒢𝒮𝒯  █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

♢✿◉ WARNING: -Personality change. I clearly know, this isn't Selen's personality, but it's for the story. ♢◉✿

"You taught me love, but not how I should love"

"Look!" You pointed at the screen. "This... this is love..." you scratched the back of your head. "I wish I will experience this too..." you looked down at your hands, and heard a simple "yeah..." You taught her, what you could, now it's her turn to take action.

You headed to a café, as you do every day. When you finished school, you always go there, just to meet her. Little did you know, she already waited for you. It was raining, almost poured, but it wasn't cold, it was very warm, especially for your heart. Even though your body was freezing cold, you couldn't wait to finally see her, it brought smile to your face, as if you didn't see her in school too. Selen just sat beside the window, waiting for someone, her friend? For her love? Even she didn't know. How could she know. Emotions are heard, and irritating. She finds no need in things such as love. When she gets up from the table, just then you open the door and find her with her back towards you, and you find this a great opportunity to just jump on her back. 

"Selen!!" You shouted right  next to her ear. "I'm so happy that I got to see you again!" She shot a confused look at you, thinking that you've been with her only a few hours ago at school, but she didn't say anything. You were so happy, just by her company, you could've faint from happiness. You adored everything in her, her ice-cold gaze, how she treats you, how she treats you like she treats with everyone else, even though deep in heart, you wished she would prioritize you.

"Y/N?" She turned around and examined you. "You're soaked wet, why didn't you brought an umbrella with you? I'm sure you weren't in that hurry to forget about it." She scolded you and the smile you had on your face has turned into a playfully offended one. "Come on, why do you always have to be so grumpy?" To this she just started to stroke your hair, without even a slight of expression on her face and backed away from you, inreturn you just shot a confused look. "I'm going to go and ask for some dry clothes from the boss, go and sit down in the staff room, I'll be right back" You nodded and entered the room and sat down on the closest chair. 

You looked around the room, how the little window that was so high, even Selen needed a chair to close it, now it was completely dark in the room, not even a little light filtered in the room. The lamp, that seemed too old to even work was barely flickering, giving light that was needed. You looked everywhere, at anything that could distract you from thinking about her and help you keep your mind from wandering off in the wrong direction, but unfortunately you couldn't, no matter how hard you tried.

"..."

"...but I'm trying my best." You murmured. "I did everything, everything for her to notice" You continued with watery eye. "What am I doing wrong? I even asked for help, is it that big deal, to tell me what you're thinking about?" You cried silently. Yes. It is true you loved her, you were so deeply in love with her, that you couldn't forget her, even if you wanted to. You could have sworn to God that she wanted something from you. "Something? But what, to be exact?" Well, you couldn't figure it out. You always helped her to show her emotions, because she struggled with it. She didn't even asked you for do that, but you did it, because you wished, she will realize what you really feel. And after a few weeks you saw progress... just not towards you. Or is that it? Does she really not felt anything else? The thoughts raced through your mind, when the door clicked.

"I got you some dry clotches, I hope this will do" Selen forced a smile towards you, which unfortunately for both of you, failed and Selen stopped trying and the glow returned to the darkness on her face. Unlike you, you grinned at her with so much spark that it sent shivers down her spine.

"So... would you turn around?" You laughed awkwardly.

"What? I thought you loved me?" And your blood run cold. "I thought you'd be okay chaning in front of someone you like." She tried to seem teasing.

"You mean the letters? I was thoughtless, it was all a waste of paper... especially to give them to you"  You said, and tried to keep the last part as quiet as possible so she wouldn't hear, but you didn't succeed. But you didn't get any answer, not even a simple 'yeah'.

You took off your wet blouse and threw it aside "I'll take this with me, you don't have to worry" But she still hasn't said anything. And you started overthinking it again, did I hurt her? Did I do something wrong? Your hands were already in the air to put on your blouse, and then you felt a cold hand on your stomach. "Huh?" You yelped. Then you felt a head on your shoulder, for a girl, Selen had a strong grip, and on top of that she was a few inches taller than you. You tried to get out of her embrace, but it didn't work.

"Selen...let me go-.." You stuttered while your face was burning up.

"Why? I thought this is what you wanted?" She ran her hand over your skin and bit your neck gently, and that's when you realized she wasn't going to stop there. You taught her the wrong meaning of love?  This is not love, this is just lust. Her hands near your lingerie when you grabbed her.

"Then you thought wrong!" You couldn't stand the sudden shock, so you just pushed her away, and she fell straight to the ground. She looked up at you, you looked back at her, but you were greeted by the feeling of looking into a space. Into a numb void.

"L-look... that's not how love is expressed, something must have gone wrong between us... I don't know what you were thinking when you thought of doing that, but it's wrong. I don't even understand what you want from me!" And the endless flow of emotions started that you've been holding in all this time, all since you met her. 

She didn't come after you, didn't even bother to look after you. Selen just sat there in shock, she was as shocked as you were. She's just realized what a stupid thing she did to you. After a few minutes, she left the room and looked around, only her co-worker at the counter asked her what happened but she completely ignored them. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

 1161 words 

Come back for  part 2 if I ever be able to finish it. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•