➶𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚌𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚎➷

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝒮𝑀𝒰𝒯 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Not again...!" You murmured softly, slightly annoyed, while massaging your nose bridge. "This is the third time this week". Why can't you guys get a hold of yourself?.." you added, they just looked down and kept the silence between them. "Look. I am your manager, but it doesn't mean that I will always keep my back for y'all." You put your face in your hands. "You guys are going to behave more seriously or there-"

"Hey. Hello Manager! Sorry for the late arriving!" A vibrant purple haired male opened the door wide, got inside and slammed the door shut behind him with all the strength a person could imagine, after that, his golden eyes, got instantly focused on you and your expression. He noticed that you were frustrated. More like angry, to be honest.

"This is what I'm talking about! You guys gotta cut the comedy and be real this time." You got up from your chair and stood in front of them. "This will be our only chance to get what we wanted." You added. "To get what you all wanted" You crossed your arms in front of you. "I believe in you, Xsoleil. You can't screw this up!" You clenched your hands into fists, encouraging them. You waited a few seconds, and gestured to them to leave. They all stepped outside the doorstep, but you quickly rushed and grabbed ahold of a certain someone by the collar.

"Hey!" He screeched and he almost lost his balance when your chest caught his back. He turned around and showed his face after you helped him to stand straight up again. An unpleasant look rested on his face, you just felt he didn't even want to talk to you. But he had to.

"Look Doppio. I don't know what you're willing to achieve with your behavior, but I'd appreciate if-"

"Shh shh Y/N-san. I know." He shushed you with his finger in front of your mouth. "You don't have to tell me, after all, I'm the closest to you out of all of us, right?" He backed away. "Come on! My dear boss, be a little relaxed!" He chuckled, then walked around the table and sat down on your chair.

"No. You don't even understand what I'm trying to say!" You slammed on the desk loudly, when you flinched at yourself. 'This is not me. I don't get mad this easily. This guy has a strong impact on me...' You straightened up and added. "Please... as your manager, I always try to give my best to you and to the whole team... Is it really that big of a deal to ask to just cooperate with me?..." You tried to look at him, but his face changed into a bored expression to which you were surprised.

"Y'know." He started softly. "You're boring these days, especially when you're like this." He put his chin onto his left hand. "You just became workaholic these days and don't even pay attention to me!" He whined and your eyes widened. "Well. It is mainly your fault!" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Oh yeah?" He leaned back in the chair, while you still stood in front of your desk. "Well. You are a strict asshole, just like the others!" He changed his expression. "Where's my Y/N, who I knew since yesterday? Since last year? And since debut? For your information, I miss her! Really..." He blurted out. "You wanted to know, why am I like this, no? It was for you Y/N L/N. You're not like this! But I guess the work took your mind away..." He leaned his head back on the headrest of the chair.

"Look. I cherish you, but if you're going to remain like this, there will be no good ending. Please pull yourself together." You walked up behind him and stroked his hair, then cupped his chin into your hands. You looked into his eyes and he immediately turned red. "Look at him!" A slight smile appeared on your face. "Our cold Duke of Discipline can blush too? What a surprise."