➶𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚣𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘➷

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝒮𝑀𝒰𝒯 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

♢✿◉𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺: LexieAckerman ◉✿♢

ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʏ/ɴ
ᴛᴏᴘ ʀᴇɴ
ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ʏ/ɴ

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

Ren and you have been living together as roommates for a while now. At first you thought you moved in with some cosplayer guy, however shortly after you realized the truth. One time just from curiosity you started playing with his horns... well, longer than you should have. He turned to face you with blush dancing on his face and raised an eyebrow to your action. You quickly apologized and none of you talked about that incident since that day.

Yet one day he asked you a kinda weird favor. More precisely, this request was to study your body better, because being an alien, he knew little about humans. You stood there for a few minutes in complete silence and shocked considering no one saw you without clothes, apart from your parents. On the other hand you agreed not giving much thought. The truth was you thinked it would work out for you two, even if it's not only a friendship relationship anymore, but far from that. In other words: you were falling in love with him. Ren brought up a date that would fit for the both of you, a Saturday evening.

Every moment you started thinking about it -even if it just crossed your mind- a redness started plastering on your face, especially when you imagined what could happen.

The moment finally came. After a sharp inhale, you gathered your courage and started getting rid of your clothes. When only your boxers remained, you looked up with embarrassment on your face to see Ren staring down at your boxers and not bothering himself with the fact that you noticed this.

"Take that off too." The boy said in a serious, yet seductive tone. Suddenly he glanced into your eyes, waiting for you to act. You slowly nodded, still blushing, you took off the last piece of clothing that covered you. Ren examined you with satisfaction, then gently pushed you into his gaming chair. He started circling around you, taking his time observing you, occasionally he caressed your chest or arms, but he didn't really do anything until some time. You just stared at the floor and tried not to give attention to his touch but you have not succeeded and soon you got into a excited state.

The boy eventually stopped, and before you could look up, a smirk was seen on his face. He stood in silence and it almost became awkward when he kneeled down between your thighs and placed his hand on you. He started stroking your legs with a teasing pace at the same time still looking directly into your eyes. You started covering yourself with your hands as a result of your member getting harder. However Ren had other plans and raised one hand to your face except for you felt like a mess already, so you turned your head away from him, he grabbed your chin and forced you eyes on him. His other hand found his way to your palm and he tried reassuring you with his touch.